Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Podcast Released - "Alternative" list of Premier League memories

This week's show is out. Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin, Nathan Muller and Benji Cloke as they reveal their alternative list of favourite games from the Premier League Era. With the club streaming the Pride and Premiership for free over the weekend, showing the Addicks’ top 20 Premier League outings, the boys decided to pick their own favourites – with the caveat that they can’t appear on the club’s top 20 list. Prepare to reminisce about some of the lesser-known memorable games from the top flight – including some heavy defeats! – as the boys remember some of their most enjoyable Premier League moments.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Stream online: https://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2020/04/11/charlton-live-sunday-12th-april-2020/

Acast - http://acast.com/charltonlive

Or via all your usual podcast apps.

Comments

• Options
    Cheers @LouisMend and team, I really enjoyed the podcast. 
    Remembering the Sunderland match you covered (with a hat trick of own goals) made me think of an earlier game at Roker Park where Sunderland generously had 2 men sent off quite early in the first half. I think our eleven men managed to win 2-0 with a couple of second half goals. 

• Options
    AlF said:
    Cheers @LouisMend and team, I really enjoyed the podcast. 
    Remembering the Sunderland match you covered (with a hat trick of own goals) made me think of an earlier game at Roker Park where Sunderland generously had 2 men sent off quite early in the first half. I think our eleven men managed to win 2-0 with a couple of second half goals. 

Just reiterates what we said about our luck against Sunderland as well!