Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britains got talent 2020

2»

Comments

• Options
    It is a tired format now being flogged to death
    Exactly what I said to the missus. Also X Factor, also The Voice ... but what is there to fill the void. Totally bored of TV these days. Would sooner read 
  • Options
    Stopped watching as soon as acts started flying in from all over the world. Not BGT anymore.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    The dog act with the dachshunds has to win, hands down. Getting one to do that kind of thing is a monumental task, getting 5 of them do your bidding is nothing short of miraculous
    It was impressive but not as good as the German girl's dog act last year. Neither live up to the title of the show. I'd rather watch a show titled the world's greatest dog act. If I see one more dance group of young girls I am going to pull my eyes out.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:
    I watch it for a bit of fun to forget all what's going on.. that said, when did they stop showing the nutters audition? 

Ps Britains got talent extra was always much better, stephen mulhern is one of the funniest people on TV 
    BGMT is 100x better than BGT, is Mulhern back doing it? He's very David Brent in what he does.
    Theyv pulled it ! Proper gutted 
    Now I'm gutted too. His interviews with the 'special' guests were TV gold.