Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DIY Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is why I am so reluctant to attempt cutting my own hair.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    @Red_in_SE8 mate, wood swells (Oooohhh). Short of getting new lumber in, take the ones on the hatch back up and move them so that the centres line up to the originals to even the distribution out. The first one on the left looks good already. I think when it ages, the swelling will line things up better.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    @Red_in_SE8 mate, wood swells (Oooohhh). Short of getting new lumber in, take the ones on the hatch back up and move them so that the centres line up to the originals to even the distribution out. The first one on the left looks good already. I think when it ages, the swelling will line things up better.
    You don’t know him. I do.
  • Options

That reminds me, Lost is showing on Amazon Prime.
  • Options
    Gasman said:
    Dont forget you may need to top up boiler pressure after you vent the rad.
    Any advice on how to do this when there isn't a pressure gauge? The boiler in our old place was easy to use but this one is not!

I'll try the radiator in a few weeks and let you know how much damage I've done!
  • Options
    You may have a small water tank in the loft, if so no need to top up pressure. Just vent n go.