Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What could you REALLY eat ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pie n mash. 
  • Options
    Galaxy Ripples !!!!!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Pie n mash. 
    Millers in Belvedere is still opening for collection
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Slightly off topic, but the café along the road is doing takeaway Sunday roasts - pop down with your plate and they fill it for you at ten quid a go - amazing value. This was yesterday's lunch in the garden, and the last of the beef and yorkshire was lunch today. The beer is brewed about two miles away too.
    But what I'd really like is a pint and some crisps in my local.

• Options
    Yeah barbequed burger/hot dog would go down nicely. Living in a flat it must've been about 5 years since I had a barbeque.

Yeah and the weather up there as well mate, hardly ever enough sun. 
  • Options
    Chinese or pizza take away. Cafe fry-up.

Still been able to get everything from the shops.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Slightly off topic, but the café along the road is doing takeaway Sunday roasts - pop down with your plate and they fill it for you at ten quid a go - amazing value. This was yesterday's lunch in the garden, and the last of the beef and yorkshire was lunch today. The beer is brewed about two miles away too.

Whereabouts?
  • Options
    Honest Burger. Really, really missing it. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Whereabouts?
    Wargrave high street
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Pie n mash. 
    Millers in Belvedere is still opening for collection
    Always plenty of pie and mash in The Millers at Bexley too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There’s a place in York that does the best falafel in freshly made soft pittas. Plenty of salad and a generous helping of their green chilli sauce always hits the spot. Yep, one of those would be nice.
  • Options
    Cod and chips
  • Options
    Only ate there once, but I’d smash a Five Guys double burger and chips right now. Will be the first back to work treat when we finally get back into London
  • Options
    Pad Thai from a Thai place called coconut round the corner from work in Southwark.