Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lovesport Charlton show podcasts - podcast removed??

Have detached myself  from following anything Charlton-related over the last 7 weeks as quite honestly, i've had too much going on in my head to inflict  more Charlton stress and negative head space, so have compeletely parked it.

Trying to catch up now by going through Ali's excellent bitesize thread.

There was a Lovesport podcast around 12th March where 'Stuart from Blackheath' featured with all sorts of claims from what i can see. When i follow the links, and look on the Lovesport website, it looks like that specific episode has been removed.

I know a few on here are linked with that podcast. Has that episode been removed? Do you know why?

Comments

• Have detached myself  from following anything Charlton-related over the last 7 weeks as quite honestly, i've had too much going on in my head to inflict  more Charlton stress and negative head space, so have compeletely parked it.

Trying to catch up now by going through Ali's excellent bitesize thread.

There was a Lovesport podcast around 12th March where 'Stuart from Blackheath' featured with all sorts of claims from what i can see. When i follow the links, and look on the Lovesport website, it looks like that specific episode has been removed.

I know a few on here are linked with that podcast. Has that episode been removed? Do you know why?

Yeah I tried looking for it again.
     Thought I read it was because of some unsubstantiated claims
  • so was it a leaked put up job from the Southall side or the Nimer side?
  • Stuart was Dodger.

Podcast was withdrawn for legal reasons I believe.

I'm trying to take a step back from Charlton stuff too but finding it difficult.
  • ah, ok. Thanks!
  • LoveSport has been mothballed.
  • Ferryman said:
    LoveSport has been mothballed.
    Correct.  And our fans’ show was being moved to 30 mins and it wasn’t going to be with any of us in the studio (I say us, but I was an occasional guest, the main 3, who did an excellent job and dedicated a lot of time in making it a good listen and get good guests on were, a chap called Ollie, who doesn’t post on here, @The31YearMan, @MartTheTaxi).  The only option they gave was one or a number of us could do it over the phone 

moving it to a Wednesday night at 7pm was also a bit crap for all involved.

It’s a poorly run station to be honest.  Kelvin Mackenzie pays shit money to the show hosts that run the fans’ shows and treats them badly.  All the show hosts were top lads and great professionals.  Same for the producers.  I hope they all go onto better things 
  • That's a shame I enjoyed the show.
  • I only heard it once and thought it was quite good. If we didn’t have Charlton Live already I’d have made more of an effort to listen regularly. Did it come out as a podcast, or was only available live?
  • JamesSeed said:
    I only heard it once and thought it was quite good. If we didn’t have Charlton Live already I’d have made more of an effort to listen regularly. Did it come out as a podcast, or was only available live?
    The podcasts were on the LoveSport app, but that might not be up anymore.  They were also on Mixcloud, and the show was recorded on YouTube (just type in SE7 podcast/LoveSport), it should come up 
  • edited April 2020
    Shame, I listened from time to time and enjoyed them.
  • Sponsored links:

•  said:
    Shame, I listened from time to time and enjoyed them.
    I thought Ahmed should have become one of the show's hosts!