Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling Roll Call

1st pre-season on Wednesday :-)

Who's going/not going?

Ist time at welling for me.

Comments

• Options
    I read that as "wedding roll call" lol!

See you there - I'll be the sober, shy one reading the FT.
  • Options
    I'll be the fat non smoking one (assuming i'm not playing)
  • Options
    Will be there - and in the Guy Earl of Warwick pre and post match
  • Options
    I will be there and in the Guy Earl pre, during and post............
  • Options
    will be there and also in the guy earl before and after probably
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I will be there and in the Guy Earl pre, during and post............

sounds like a plan dood, the game always gets in the way of a session!
  • Options
    Cant go Mrs Birthday also not long out of hossie so Mrs not happy about me over doing it

So Gills is for me should be fine by then
  • Options
    I am up in the city for business on Wednesday so I will in Welling way before kick off, as long as I can get home after
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I will be there and in the Guy Earl pre, during and post............

sounds like a plan dood, the game always gets in the way of a session!

there will probably be more people in the guy during the game than in the ground!
  • Options
    be there at some point!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh yes
  • Options
    Havent been since they moved it from a Saturday, wouldnt mind popping along but going to Amsterdam on the Friday on a stag so cant really justify a night out watching us scrape a draw with a Conference South side :)
  • Options
    Will struggle to make it down from Glasgow for this one, so will have to rely on you lot to tell me if any of the new signings really are any good! Call me plastic, if you wish...
  • Options
    i'm going, first pre season friendly ever!!!!!!!!! (well 1st time actually been in the south or even in the country for time)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Will struggle to make it down from Glasgow for this one, so will have to rely on you lot to tell me if any of the new signings really are any good! Call me plastic, if you wish...

You're plastic! :-)

I'm sure some updates will be posted from the lifers- if sober enough!
  • Options
    Plastic
  • Options
    i bet you'd come down if it was the women's team playing. ;-)
  • Options
    Yep,Guy Earl bright and early about 5-ish,might even get served before kick off
  • Options
    "Yep,Guy Earl bright and early about 5-ish,might even get served before kick off "

Only if they have got more bar staff than last year - otherwise you will be missing the first half.....
  • Options
    yes, can't wait to see the our new style of total football!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NO
  • Options
    I shall be in attendance
  • Options
    Will be there and the new and improved Guy early evening.
  • Options
    Wont be there.....
  • Options
    I'll be there, Think i'll head straight to the Guy from work, I finish at 3 so should be quite amusing come kick off time! I'm in Thailand for the rest of the Pre Season's but back just in time to see good old Jorge bring his Braga boys down, so works out quite nicely really!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    How about meeting at the top of Welling high street and all marching down to the san siro,or am i missing the point?
  • Options
    I'm missing this game for the 1st time in yonks :-( because I'm going to be in Leicester - hang me.
  • Options
    I'll be there.

Don't know why anyone moans about the service. Everyone just stands outside (will be even more so now) and nips into the offy to buy their cans and bottles.
  • Options
    Yep!

Got to try and lose my 'johnny come lately' tag somehow :-)
  • Options
    So all you non-Plastics out there, how's your PMT?