Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we going to be stuck with Rommadahl for another season?

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Evidently, Rennes couldn't agree terms. We're obviously paying him too much.

Comments

• Options
    Would be a good enough player in the fizzy pop. I wouldnt be too upset if he were to stay.
  • Options
    If hes stays and Pards can get the best out of him then he will be a real asset.
  • Options
    he would get battered in the fizzy pop! Imagine some slogger from Hull really giving him a shoeing, he wont be interested in that i tell ya.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]he would get battered in the fizzy pop! Imagine some slogger from Hull really giving him a shoeing, he wont be interested in that i tell ya.

Danny Mills?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    he could be our next signing.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    he'll get kicked up in the air all over the park....obviously doesn't fancy it and is looking for an out...biggest bottle job I have ever seen play football...get rid of
  • Options
    He might score the winner in the last minute?
  • Options
    Suppose it might come down a choice between his ambition and wages, and whether his contract has a clause in it about a pay cut following relegation.

He (or his agent) have made a lot of noises, but if he's one of those players staying on Premiership money and the likes of Rennes aren't going to come close to matching it, then maybe he will hold out for a Bosman next year.
  • Options
    Is he still under contract?

Surely he would have been on the list with Borat and Piggybank if Pardew wanted rid.

He could me a big asset in that league, but in reality a clogger from Scunthorpe would give him a kick early doors and he'd bottle it for the rest of the match.