Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMD live from your sofa

I know a few of you might be interested, omd gig from November last year Hammersmith now showing

https://youtu.be/Or02GYRDmCE

Comments

• Nice one. I was due to be seeing them in Valencia in june, but it was sabotaged by covid. This will have to do instead.
  • Hoping royal Albert hall is still going ahead later this year
  • Thanks mate. 
  • Excellent 
  • Cracking mate..forever live and die was blinding...
  • fadgadget said:
    Hoping royal Albert hall is still going ahead later this year
    The RAH has said they're in danger of going out of business. It would be terrible if that were to happen.
  • I hate abbreviations and acronyms as they exclude people from the conversation although those that use them would argue that those that do not understand them are thick!

That said would I be correct in my assumption that 'OMD' is the pop group Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark?

• LenGlover said:
    I hate abbreviations and acronyms as they exclude people from the conversation although those that use them would argue that those that do not understand them are thick!

That said would I be correct in my assumption that 'OMD' is the pop group Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark?

TBH, OMG!

IMHO.
  • bobmunro said:
    LenGlover said:
    I hate abbreviations and acronyms as they exclude people from the conversation although those that use them would argue that those that do not understand them are thick!

TBH, OMG!

IMHO.
    QED
  • Chizz said:
    fadgadget said:
    Hoping royal Albert hall is still going ahead later this year
    The RAH has said they're in danger of going out of business. It would be terrible if that were to happen.
    See that this morning , fingers crossed , ive also got ticket for Sparks in October , but i guess there are more important things going on at the moment , watch this space as they say . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cracking mate..forever live and die was blinding...
    Some good songs , i was there that night and it doesn't come across too well on film but it was a cracking atmosphere , its was more of a greatest hits tour (40th anniversary) .
    I did like like a History of modern live and im particularly keen on some of the newer tracks 

• Goodness me, I walked into the living room and there were OMD sitting on my sofa playing Enola Gay. @fadgadget was right - they are playing from my sofa.
  • Didn't play Talking loud & clear. Most disgruntled.