Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coronavirus: the last normal photo on your phone

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Great place Eynsford, when will I see it again.
  • Options
    Mine was sharing an old newspaper cutting with my dad, uncle and a couple of friends from when they played football.

• Options
    edited May 2020

Cracking photo.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

The day before the lockdown started I jumped on the bus to Sloane Square and bought this bad boy from Peter Jones, for the allotment. Best decision I made in years! Sitting in it right now. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020

First photo was the 14th March, I was at a meeting in Deptford high street and have no clue why I took it!!!

second photo is the last pint I had in a pub. 7th March before the boro game
  • Options

Cracking photo.
    Thanks.

I was trying to find an app to make it black and white except the bridge and busses - anyone know one?
  • Options

Whereas this is the last picture on my phone.  Taken during indoors bowling yesterday.  Full on UV lights, neon paint and tape etc.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Sort of train related!

I don't usually travel through Paddington but did just before the lockdown so took the chance to snap this guy to show my kids.

• Options
    Camber Sands with wife and dogs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I took the car out for a spin this morning went through Eynsford, then met up with a couple of mates in Otford for a little long distance chat.

Was quite busy, lots of cyclists.
  • Options
    You could go tomorrow if you wanted.
  • Options
    In Habitat Finchley Rd checking out shelving. I’ve forgotten all about it until now. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Eynsford?

Yes
    There've been some superb Ford victims lately including a coach and a Tesco's delivery van, alongside the usual twats in unsuitable 4x4s
  • Options
    My new bike is what I want it to be but that was taken on the morning of the 23rd...
  • Options

...so it’s this Japanese Hermione Granger jewellery box I was listing on Depop on the 20th. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

The day before the lockdown started I jumped on the bus to Sloane Square and bought this bad boy from Peter Jones, for the allotment. Best decision I made in years! Sitting in it right now. 
    Looks like a great chair to take fishing.
  • Options

This is not me... the Friday lockdown began I went on a stag so in Budapest. Subsequently I came down with something while there at the end of the first night (could of been Corona based on symptoms and self isolated afterwards) was at Cheltenham the same week feels like so long ago. Obviously this was the stag.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Top one is me, he had about 4-5 outfits the whole weekend, as i was in isolation i didn't take pictures of the others which were better. Bottom one is in Gatwick so his travel outfit 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

...so it’s this Japanese Hermione Granger jewellery box I was listing on Depop on the 20th. 
    I thought it was an ornate coffin!
  • Options
    edited May 2020

This is not me... the Friday lockdown began I went on a stag so in Budapest. Subsequently I came down with something while there at the end of the first night (could of been Corona based on symptoms and self isolated afterwards) was at Cheltenham the same week feels like so long ago. Obviously this was the stag.
    I am not sure that's a regulation face mask
  • Options

Pic of my pup sleeping on her favourite toy. Thought it was cute then, now realised all she ever does is sleep, whine for our food or bash her toys into our ankles