Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

separated at birth

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
cas pennant and brian from big brother.

Comments

• Options
    Er .....!!!! ?????
  • Options
    Er what is this all about cass pennant he is west ham not on big brother
  • Options
    he looks like the black fella on it,uncanny
  • Options
    i see what u mean,i saw that cass p fella in bluewater the other week,massive lump would have done one if he started chanting icf and running at me,mind you i use to go to a club called daniels in Eltham years ago where he was head of security with some other icf lot and to be honest they were ok unless you took a liberty,i remember coming back from forest one sat many years ago and headed to the club on way back from the game,as i got to the door i had a programme in my back pocket and he said if thats a millwall one you aint coming in!lol
  • Options
    used to go gym in sydenham he had hes hands on,he had a soft spot for charlton,shared our hate for all things millwall,that danielles was near dutch house,never went there,lived up the road for a bit as well.
  • Options
    Cass Pennants a tart. Even got a girls name.
  • Options
    good point cunningstunt87
  • Options
    danielles was attached to the dutch house.
    a shite hole really, but never stopped me turning down a late drink.
  • Options
    i would like to see you say that to his face
  • Options
    the mans a monster,but cunningstunt87 verbal bullshit may give him the edge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn't Tavern. It was a tongue in cheek comment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Er what is this all about cass pennant he is west ham not on big brother

there's no flies on you is there eh!
  • Options
    lol,he came in the horse and groom about 4 seasons ago with his little firm and stood there like they owned the place.
  • Options
    mind you he does like to write a book or 2,made a lot of dosh out of his football past!
  • Options
    Amazing Tavern how he never lost a fight as well .....
  • Options
    I agree cunningstunt87!i laughed at the bit when they ran 2000 boro in the park all 40 of them,mind you i aint taking nowt away from that lot they were always well up for it
  • Options
    To be fair, the whole hooligan thing was a bit before my time, so I'm not really qualified to talk about it. Read a couple of the books and they're all the same with the names switched about.
  • Options
    I remember we played palarse at the valley in a night game in the 80's and that documentry was on that night called hooligan!about 20 years ago rushed off after the game jumped in me avenger 2 rush home and watch it with 3 mates!my mum was not that impressed at the time!lol
  • Options
    dont agree with him tavern
  • Options
    Awww Lucy. Have you taken this personally?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]I remember we played palarse at the valley in a night game in the 80's and that documentry was on that night called hooligan!about 20 years ago rushed off after the game jumped in me avenger 2 rush home and watch it with 3 mates!my mum was not that impressed at the time!lol

So proud.
  • Options
    Quality Tavern.