Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help required by journalist

Rachel Thompson, a journalist, is researching a valuable and fascinating article and has requested some help from anyone with specific, niche expertise.  I hope she's prepared for some interesting responses. 

Comments

• Options
    I am not entirely sure what to say to that.  That will be a particularly interesting read though.

We've all done it thought...haven't we???

#answeringforafriend
  • Options
    Come on Dave Mehmet, let's be having you!
  • Options
    Cummings 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Angry w@nkers
  • Options
    Katrien?
  • Options
    Come on Dave Mehmet, let's be having you!
    She even put his initials on the end of her post.
  • Options
    Some of the responses are brilliant...poor Nicola Sturgeon!!!    :#
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I am not entirely sure what to say to that.  That will be a particularly interesting read though.

#answeringforafriend
    I can safely say I’ve never knocked one out over somebody I hate. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

#answeringforafriend
    I can safely say I’ve never knocked one out over somebody I hate. 
    All I'm saying on the matter is that I don't really like you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't expecting this when I opened the thread, I thought it would be Nixon asking for some takeover rumours he could claim as his own and print.
  • Options
    Got to be a wind-up surely. Who in their right minds would write an article about that ?  The only people who would entertain such a notion would be academics or psychologists.....not a fecking journalist.
  • Options
    Hacktivist, not a journalist.  You'd never catch her hanging about all day on somebody's doorstep with a mob of photographers just to give someone they hate a load of grief like a proper journalist.  She'd rather stay home and flick her bean over them instead.