Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky Documentaries

Just seen that Sky have set up a new documentary channel ... some proper bangers on there.

Watched Kareem: minority of one 

Comments

• 'Busby' was pretty good and worth a watch as well, though the claim that 'before Matt Busby there was no such thing as a manager running a club, they just picked the team' is a little insulting to Jimmy Seed or Herbert Chapman to name but two.
  • As weird as it sounds, I’m looking forward to the McDonald’s monopoly scam documentary starting on Monday. 
  • As weird as it sounds, I’m looking forward to the McDonald’s monopoly scam documentary starting on Monday. 
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    The first two have already been on. 
    Have five of mine on there

Man On Wire
    Project Nim
    Anvil
    The Wolfpack
    One other

The McDonalds doc looks v good.  Will catch up soon!
  • Strangest Village in Britain?
    Ditto.
    The first two have already been on. 
    great doc so far - love the "built like a brick sh*thouse" FBI man
  • edited June 2020

I did indeed miss out on the first two episodes of McMillions, so have started catching up on NowTV.

Up to Episode 4 at the moment, think it is a brilliant documentary and hats off to that FBI Agent Doug Mathews, it would appear that he's very good at his job and the whole reunion thing was genius.

Still think they were pretty stupid to pick lots of people of Sicilian descent initially, surely they would've known this would arouse suspicion?! I wonder who tipped the FBI off.

• Watched the 1st 2 yesterday. Very well made
  • I did indeed miss out on the first two episodes of McMillions, so have started catching up on NowTV.

Up to Episode 4 at the moment, think it is a brilliant documentary and hats off to that FBI Agent Doug Mathews, it would appear that he's very good at his job and the whole reunion thing was genius.

Still think they were pretty stupid to pick lots of people of Sicilian descent initially, surely they would've known this would arouse suspicion?! I wonder who tipped the FBI off.

Wendy
  • Sponsored links:

• Finished McMillions this morning.

Read some reviews on imdb and a lot of people saying it dragged and could've been much shorter. I really didn't get that opinion myself, I liked how in depth it was and thought it was brilliant from start to finish.

Interesting who the informant actually was... won't be giving any spoilers though!! plus I don't know how to use that spoiler thing on here anyway haha