Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Current football other than Bundesliga?

Anyone been following any league other than the German one? I have some interest in the Czech and Hungarian leagues and keeping an eye on the scores but I haven't brought myself to actually stream anything yet. 

Had a bit of a flirtation with the Belarus league as well, with me and a few mates picking teams and following it, but it is desperately poor.

Anyone been following any other leagues during this time, and developed random affinities with teams or leagues that previously you had no interest in, or have teams that you are following for a more specific reason, even if it might be pretty tenuous?

Comments

• Options
    Bundesliga II.

Have watched full games involving Hamburg, Stuttgart, Gruther Furth, Arminia Bielefeld, Bochum and Holstein Kiel over the past couple of weeks.

As I mentioned in another thread, it’s not necessarily the football itself which interests me - but I use it as a chance to research the clubs and their different backgrounds, fan cultures. 

Have been doing the same for Bundesliga as well, but focusing on the ‘smaller’ clubs.

Really interesting how some of those clubs come about - often through being sports clubs affiliated with local companies. Wolfsburg is the sports club of Volkswagen, Bayer Leverkusen is the sports club of Bayer Phamaceuticals etc.
  • Options
    I also saw some of the Belarus 2nd division on Bet365 a couple of weeks ago.

It was literally just a bunch of regular blokes kicking a ball about in a field which hadn’t been cut in about a month. 
  • Options
    Had your eye on any other leagues @paulie8290?
  • Options
    Polish league just restarted which is always good for a laugh.
  • Options
    Also this was pretty special in the Danish league the other day...
  • Options
    Had your eye on any other leagues @paulie8290?
    Only really Bundesliga and 2.Bundersliga 

• Options
    Haven’t picked a team, because I suspect this won’t be on for long, but watched a Costa Rican premier league game this week, and it wasn’t bad. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I also saw some of the Belarus 2nd division on Bet365 a couple of weeks ago.

It was literally just a bunch of regular blokes kicking a ball about in a field which hadn’t been cut in about a month. 

A bit like what I watch every week, it's good stuff.
  • Options
    Haven’t picked a team, because I suspect this won’t be on for long, but watched a Costa Rican premier league game this week, and it wasn’t bad. 

Was Wanchop playing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Polish league just restarted which is always good for a laugh.

The fans are very excitable.
  • Options

Was Wanchop playing?
    He’s playing for West Allotment Celtic now. 
  • Options

Was Wanchop playing?
    He’s playing for West Allotment Celtic now. 

That's up near Newcastle?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    ive added the others in betting but only other one i have watched is 2nd tier of the German league, good game earlier. I have been watching Bundasliga a bit more and flicking between matches trying to learn more about it. makes a change but once English footy is back i doubt ill continue. 

Old Makenok. however you spell it was playing against Stuttgart earlier , for the team bottom in the league but they actually played some ok stuff so hope they can get out of trouble its quite tight and they missed a couple of games so are behind other teams fitness wise and in games.