Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

is Hull the forgotten city

Are water rates included in flood rates?
When does an insurance comany deny payment based on goverment intervention(Hotels,clothes etc)
why do people have to wait so long.
just curious....................

Comments

• Options
    two years ago, hull city fans thought it was funny that london had been bombed and reportedly chanted along the lines that qpr fans at their ground for a match should have died...i for one will always think they are scum for that...now they're looking to london the bail them out...still, to be fair, you do have to wonder why a disaster overseas gets the government off its arse in two seconds flat and a disaster at home is seemingly ignored...perhaps if hull had a few popstars the labour party could toady up to they might get some help...
  • Options
    Prescott''s packing up now I believe so there is no top level influence to divert money to Hull.

Hull is now the UK equivalent of New Orleans in the USA.
  • Options
    I was up in Hull on Weds / Thurs this week for work, didn't seem to be that bad. The only problem was getting a hotel room for the night.
  • Options
    northerners always come out with the old line about this wouldn't be allowed to happen in london but that's because london is where all the money is , the money that's used every year to bail out all these rubbish little unimportant northern towns like hull.