Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hayden Mullins.....again

edited July 2007 in Rumours
i saw in the Independent that we've been linked with him again but i took this off a west ham site:

Out of favour midfielder Hayden Mullins has shunned the opportunity to stay in the Premiership by rejecting a move to Reading in order to join up with Alan Pardew at Charlton. Mullins was Pardew's first signing when he was manager at the Boleyn, moving from Palace for £500,000, Pards will pay £1 Million for the combative destroyer who has the dubious distinction of keeping Javier Mascherano out of the starting line up. Tyrone Mears has already joined Derby after the club made his loan deal permanent with a £1 Million fee and good old Sir Ted has joined Colchester.. This is just the beginning of a big clear out of the deadwood at West Ham, those players who are of a greater value will probably be retained until the last minute in order to maximise their eventual transfer fee.. Etherington, Konchesky and Harewood fall into the latter category, but John Paintsil, Lee Bowyer and Christain Dailly are hardly going to have teams breaking the door down to sign them! With all the goings on with the Carlitos situation it is important to remember that although he is a great player , it takes eleven to make a team, which of course doesn't contain the letter I. - Ed

Comments