Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The players need the fans

How are we going to get behind them in the remaining 9 games?

Is there something that can be organised in order to get the voice across?

The fans are the 12th Man. 

If we were able to turn up we would be 110% behind the players and would get behind them all the way.
The players who actually want to play for us!

The players need the fans by their side more then ever.

Comments

• Options
    We need to find someone who lives in them block of flats and all congregate on the balconies singing VFR.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    How are we going to get behind them in the remaining 9 games?

Is there something that can be organised in order to get the voice across?

The fans are the 12th Man. 

If we were able to turn up we would be 110% behind the players and would get behind them all the way.
    The players who actually want to play for us!

The players need the fans by their side more then ever.

That's arguable during a global pandemic :-)

I feel like David Brent when he goes over to finchy 

"He's clever and funny I bloody hate him...but that's why we get along I think.....similar"

• Options
    We need to find someone who lives in them block of flats and all congregate on the balconies singing VFR.
    Rather defeats the object of social distancing, that.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Rather defeats the object of social distancing, that.
    Yeah ..... and you call yourself a Doctor 🙄
  • Options
    Can the club organise running up cups and string to every supporter?
  • Options
    100%

They need an added push.

• Options
    Plenty of players are on twitter, you've got the official twitter account too

Easy to post motivational messages to the players on there giving them our full support.

I messaged Bonne myself yesterday saying that it didnt matter if we were in the Championship or League One next season, they'd still have our support

Of course I'd want to be in the former (and am sure none of the squad want relegation on their CV)

But hopefully he's read it and its just taken a little bit of the pressure of their shoulders that they're potentially feeling