Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donate your "Charlton Cash" back to the club??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mine will go against 20/21 season ticket. 
    If we had solid owners I'd happily stump up all the funds for a season ticket for whenever we can go again 
  • Options
    Can you use Charlton Cash to buy stuff from the club shop?
  • Options
    if the money was guaranteed to go into a transfer budget and be accessible by Mr S Gallen and Mr L Bowyer only, then I would donate it back, but it won’t and so I won’t...
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Can you use Charlton Cash to buy the club ?
    Probably
  • Options
    Yes. Absolutely. You certainly should.

Unfortunately I need mine for a haircut so won’t be able to join you. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Yes. Absolutely. You certainly should.

Unfortunately I need mine for a haircut so won’t be able to join you. 
    Not quite sure who you are not joining.
    At the moment the club is receiving a big fat zero. 
  • Options
    I've got £62 . I have no idea if that's enough to see all games.
  • Options
    Norfolk Enchance
  • Options
    No no no and no
  • Options
    It will cover all remaining home games so long as you've got £40. If you have Sky then you'll only need £30 CAFC Cash.

It's a farce though if anyone has less than £40 as a season ticket holder and expected to make up any difference.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No.

I remember Ronnie Moore.
  • Options
    It will cover all remaining home games so long as you've got £40. If you have Sky then you'll only need £30 CAFC Cash.

It's a farce though if anyone has less than £40 as a season ticket holder and expected to make up any difference.
    They haven't released pricing yet have they?
  • Options

That release shows how far the club is out of touch if they think we would give this  sh🙁t show management a donation - 

• Options
    sam3110 said:

They haven't released pricing yet have they?
    No, I was working off the assumption it's £10 a game with the idea of CAFC Cash to cover the games.
  • Options
    Season ticket holders should be refunded by a certain %

I'm guessing roughly 10%. Just do it. Put the effort in.

Then all the games should be free to watch on TV and for everyone on a free stream.

That is how you make people happy. Don't just scare yourself into a short term plan of digital age trash. Be respectful and at least attempt to get people onside even if it might not fully feel appreciated.

Ok, yes I know, money doesn't grow on trees and business is business but in terms of long term strategy and Keeping "the customers" at bay, then this is what you do.

It's been a very tough time for everyone and for a lot of different reasons. We only live once.
  • Options
    I have £171 CAFC cash. some of that is 3 tickets away at Cardiff. Is the club obliged to pass on away ticket money to the away club, or do Charlton hold on to it. My intention is to claim back ticket money ( including a couple of home Millwall tickets) but to use the remainder of my season ticket towards next seasons, or games on IFollow.
  • Options
    Unused Season Tickets/Match Tickets are being converted into "Charlton Cash" to use against future purchases or, at some stage date unknown, to get a refund. 
    There is an option to donate your credit back to the club. Will you take this option? 
    😀😁😂🤣😅😆😅😄😃🤣😂😁😀🤢🤮🤫

err that is a whoosh, right?
  • Options
    If we had normal owners who had the best interests of Charlton at heart I would willingly donate my money to the club.
    But with the current bunch of shysters that appear to be hovering over us no way.
  • Options
    I'm happy to donate it to the club.............. the womens club, they need the help right now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have £171 CAFC cash. some of that is 3 tickets away at Cardiff. Is the club obliged to pass on away ticket money to the away club, or do Charlton hold on to it. My intention is to claim back ticket money ( including a couple of home Millwall tickets) but to use the remainder of my season ticket towards next seasons, or games on IFollow.
    Normally away ticket monies should be returned to the home club but seeing as the game isn’t going ahead then I assume there is no requirement to. You have paid for them somehow (card or cash), monies that Charlton currently hold, so they are obliged to return it to you one way or another. Obviously they hope you spend as much of it as possible on live streaming or towards future purchases as if everyone asks for a cash refund they have a big hole in their finances. 
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee69fb110682/how-to-prepare-yourself-for-live-streaming-games-on-valley-pass

20% discount on Valley Pass streams for all season ticket holders. So very generous! 
  • Options

I can purchase all games for £72, I have £75 cafc cash.

They can keep the £3.

• Options
    Just submitted a cash refund form to the club. Will be interesting to see how quickly or not it is dealt with and whether any barriers appear to get in the way of receipt of the funds. 
  • Options

I can purchase all games for £72, I have £75 cafc cash.

They can keep the £3.

Well you have to pay a £1.50 transaction fee on your card aswell. 
  • Options
    Anyone else getting a pop up for adopt a tiger?
  • Options
    I’ve only got £38, but there is no way currently that I am giving it back to the club, dont trust a single member of this ESI ownership mob
  • Options
    No thank you...🖕🏻...