Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I always thought that would be a Pearce type of battle.

His wife needs to get a move on now!
  • Options

With the next game being at home there is a very high miss factor of between 3 and 5 Saturday begin the birth... but this is Charlton. 

• Options

With the next game being at home there is a very high miss factor of between 3 and 5 Saturday begin the birth... but this is Charlton. 

Perfect timing. 
    KO is 12.30.
  • Options
    At the end of the game Pearce gave Magennis's head/hair a 'friendly' ruffle, Magennis looked far from amused .. Pearce is a battler, remember his tussle with Mitrovic, that was a 90 minute marathon, and Pearce won it
  • Options
    I'd rather have Pearce in the side than Taylor. You know who you can count on if we have a battle on our hands.
    Pearce would be the first out of the trenches whilst Taylor would be doing a 'Blackadder', trying to find an excuse to be sent back home.
  • Options
    Wibble
  • Options
    At the end of the game Pearce gave Magennis's head/hair a 'friendly' ruffle, Magennis looked far from amused .. Pearce is a battler, remember his tussle with Mitrovic, that was a 90 minute marathon, and Pearce won it
    I saw that but read into it that they were mates.
  • Options

Magennis's response looked far from matey .. of course just having lost and dropped into the relegation zone will not have made him very happy.