Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Hull City 0-1 Charlton Athletic

good to be back and thanks to the 90 of you that provided marks:

Comments

• Welcome back LL, as someone who rarely sees us play, it is good to get an idea what others think of how our players played
  • Great to have this back thanks 'LL.
  • Interesting that Chuks came on and gave away 4 fouls, didn’t notice that. 
  • A three way tie for MoM, is that a first @lancashire lad

Thanks for pulling the stars together. 
  • Cullen was MOM. 
  • Cullen was MOM. 
    Oh sorry, you’re right - my eyesight sucks!
  • That timing of goals scored at the bottom doesn’t make for happy reading. 7 goals conceded in stoppage  time against only two scored. If we had only done better on that we wouldn’t be where we are today.

shame
  • 3 of the 4 top goalscorers no longer at the club. They account for 22 of the 45 goals we've scored this season. Then if you take Bonne out the equation you are looking at Sarr with 3 & Green with 2. Not very promising. 
  • 33 of our 45 goals scored this season either gone, benched or unavailable from Saturday’s starting line up.
  • Brilliant work, as usual. 

I would love to see a break down of Pearce's marks when the opposition have a "shit house center forward" and when they don't.  
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Brilliant work, as usual. 

I would love to see a break down of Pearce's marks when the opposition have a "shit house center forward" and when they don't.  
    Preston (H) is a good example, Jadon Stockley battered our Centre-Backs that day

His score wont have helped as Pearce gave away the penalty which won them the game
  • That timing of goals scored at the bottom doesn’t make for happy reading. 7 goals conceded in stoppage  time against only two scored. If we had only done better on that we wouldn’t be where we are today.

shame
    That's because Bowyer tells them they must give their all for 90 minutes.
    And they do.

It's just the Added Time which is the problem. Perhaps Bows should tell them they need to play for the full 99 minutes?
  • sorry don't keep records of "shit-house centre forwards" for the opposition only our own! :)
    Well quite frankly that's a poor show, I am going to go back through every stat bank and remove my like :wink:

• We've scored 45 this season and lost 22 of those goals  (basically half) - Taylor, Galagher and Leko - Madness. Massive achievement if we stay up. Also lost a quarter of our assists from those 3.

Thanks again for the stats -love a stat