Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

mobile phone deals - advice please

my wife wants a new phone and I saw this deal seems too good to be true - phone is free and after the year's contract you get all your line rental back (whcih includes loads of call time and texts) ... click on "no bundles" ...

http://www.phoneboxdirect.com/vbuy.asp?productID=VSZ489G35-P01422001

I am not missing anything am I ???

Comments

• Options
    These deals do work, you just have to be VERY careful and read the small print about claiming the cashback part of the deal.
  • Options
    Exaclty - had a friend who worked for one of these companies and she said it was all genuine but you have to be on the ball to make it work. Something like specifying that you have to send the bill 9 months after your contract begins which meant the 10th and not the 9th bill. People would always screw it up and forget, send one either side or just completely the wrong one, if you got it right they paid out though.

Personally I think it's a big con and would be concerned that anyone that unscrupulous would be bankrupt or hiding on the Costa Del Sol when you went to claim your money back!
  • Options
    Thanks - I shall avoid!