Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June 2020 6pm ko

Comments

• Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Awful by Sarr there after an awful free kick by JFC
    Awful? He stepped across and won possession. Tried a run down the wing, couldn't keep it, but did the important bit. Ridiculous criticism and typical of his five years here
    Seriously Leuth, are you related to him? 
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Awful by Sarr there after an awful free kick by JFC
    Awful? He stepped across and won possession. Tried a run down the wing, couldn't keep it, but did the important bit. Ridiculous criticism and typical of his five years here
    Exactly, Leuth. :wink:

• Leuth said:
    You all forgot how good Naby was, didn't you :p
    I've never lost faith in His Royal Sarrness.
  • All a bit disjointed so far, from both sides. Not surprising from us with so many changes. 0-0 a fair reflection of the match so far. 3 points on offer for whichever side finds some fluency. 
  • mendonca said:
    Croydon said:
    Absolute joke that in professional football there's no head injury protocol like they're is in rugby. 
    Not that much of a joke if they've taken the cautious approach. 
    Eh? In rugby you can go off and be assessed with a rolling sub to replace you for that time. In football, you're on or you're off.

We've taken the cautious approach, but we shouldn't have to make the sub because he needs head treatment.
  • Like last week, we look like the only team that has a chance of scoring. Could do with winning more set pieces, did we win a corner in that half?? Not one for the neutrals so far
  • Even first half I reckon. We are more than holding our own. 
  • Ha ha nobody would have guessed that line up.
    In Bow's we trust.

Great to see JFK back in the line up, wing back I presume. Hope it works out for him after his injury nightmare.
    Memo to Lord Bowyer:

Your Lordship,

I'd never presume to tell you how to do your job, but can you make sure Jake doesn't line up against the Grassy Knoll please? We can't afford another serious injury.

All the best for the remainder of the season,

Briston_Addick
  • Scrappy game, can see it ending goalless. I would take that all day long.
    Yeah its going to be one of those entertaining 0-0 draws
  • Sponsored links:

• Highlight of the half has to be Mendez-Lang changing his shirt. Absolute unit.

Nothing in it. Because of all the stoppages you could tell both teams struggled to find rhythm. Great to see JFC back out there. Really adds another dimension even if he's still lacking sharpness.

Anyone else have the Snoop Dog "Just Eat" song stuck in their head? 
  • Looks like we've gone to cardiff to play for a point??
    It seems to me, we've gone there to contain them and hit them on the break.

Bows will be looking to hit them hard late on, if all goes to plan. Look at that bench.
    I'd take that!
  • Normally Field would have been stitched up, but no medical proceders allowed at stadium.
  • Talal said:
    Again.....get up the pitch & then run out of ideas.
    Oh do fuck off
    Its almost like Cardiff have players who play in defence whose job is to stop us creating chances.... 
  • We are overdue a last minute winner in our games....
  • Almost 50% possession! If Field had been on all half... ;)
    More than happy with a point if it works 
  • edited June 2020
    I think we're forgetting there were seven changes, and some of these haven't played in ages. Pretty decent so far, despite the random, but entirely predictable mistakes. Cardiff are a team in form, but haven't threatened massively.
  • Leuth said:
    Almost 50% possession! If Field had been on all half... ;)
    He'd have been smashed into pieces as he's clearly still a bit off the pace, started well mind. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone seen Forster-Caskey? I think he might have sneaked off during one of the many breaks. 
  • Not a bad performance at all. Nothing between the two sides IMHO.
  • SDAddick said:

Anyone else have the Snoop Dog "Just Eat" song stuck in their head? 
    No. Just you, SD.

You'll get over it.
  • Has anyone seen Forster-Caskey? I think he might have sneaked off during one of the many breaks. 
    He's switched to the right side and been heavily involved in supporting Lapslie.
  • Leuth said:
    Genuine lol at that. 

It was brilliant that Pratley's touch was off his side or something, something just inexplicable, from a throw in.

I've done a complete 180, I love the man. 
  • We are overdue a last minute winner in our games....
    Sorry, but you'll have to wait until Friday's game. :smile:

• Very even and a very solid first half from us.Think Bonne will come on for Green. He's definitely not playing for his future. Pleased so far.
  • SDAddick said:
    Leuth said:
    Genuine lol at that. 

It was brilliant that Pratley's touch was off his side or something, something just inexplicable, from a throw in.

I've done a complete 180, I love the man. 
    The first time he challenged for the ball in the middle of the park it flew out over Lapslie's head for a throw. He is the Destroyer of Worlds
  • Didn’t realise that it kicked off at a funny time. 0-0 at HT seems very good.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!