Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shoulder Dislocation

Guess what, yep i done it again, popped my shoulder out of the socket whilst playing stupid ball games whilst off of my face pizzed! THis time tho it was more stubborn in going back in!

I am in bits today, anyone else dislocate there shoulder over the weekend pizzed??

I am getting old, and i aint even flippin 30 yet! not good

Comments

• Options
    Ouch- sounds 'orrible.

MCS- you aren't 30 yet- so you are not old mate.

Trust me as if you are - i'm ancient.

Know its been done before, but lets remind the board of our ages.

45 (sigh!)
  • Options
    26 years young
  • Options
    A year older than Stanmore, which is worrying.
  • Options
  • Options
    48 this Friday 13th, same day as the Dartford beer festival !!!
  • Options
    Nah stan, just 27 mate, but i tells ya, when i used to regualally dislocate, my shoulder would be sore sure, but would pop back in when i pushed it back, this time was/is different, it hurt 100 and fifty times more, couldnt hardly get it back in, and now it hurts so much i feel sick!

I am frail for a young dude!
  • Options
    Have a reefa ollie, that'll chill ya out!
  • Options
    If there was any chance of any sort of sick pay at my firm (lol yeah right), i probably would of taken my first sickies in 2 years employment here, and sat at home herbal remedying as carling suggests! But alas i work for a pikey firm who wont pay sickpay!

Anyone no oof any mac op jobs going???
  • Options
    sounds rubbish mate...

Im twenty nine...
  • Options
    41 years young-ish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]41 years young-ish

49 and 12months this xmas, boo :(
  • Options
    26....just for a bit longer!

i read that holding my shoulder.....ouch!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Nah stan, just 27 mate, but i tells ya, when i used to regualally dislocate, my shoulder would be sore sure, but would pop back in when i pushed it back, this time was/is different, it hurt 100 and fifty times more, couldnt hardly get it back in, and now it hurts so much i feel sick!

I am frail for a young dude!

Sure you haven't trapped a nerve when it popped back in? Are you getting pain down your back or legs?

Could just be wear and tear on the tendons or cartilage or even arthritis (welcome to the club)

Go and see a doctor ASAP.
  • Options
    ahh mate i feel for ya.. one of my mates dislocated his shoulder on a regular basis as well.. not nice.. i broke my shoulder 2 months ago.. played in goal for 5 mins at the end of a 5 a side game and landed straight on my shoulder the first save i did.. didnt even know i broke it till the next morning though.. painful..
  • Options
    Ollie you don't look 27

but I can remember when you did!

me I'm 33
  • Options
    RED ARM-EEEE? OOWW OUCH!!

Sounds like you're aging like your big bruv!!

How good was Morts in Goal Rush?

A must have for OOH AAH and Bacon.
    A good lesson for Thread Killer, Cheeseroll, Falconwood and all those who mocked!!!

seperate thread me thinks!