Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cayman-Island-Addick

One post in 13 years.....way back in 2007!
Saw you are logged in.......hello there.
🤔

Comments

• Options
    Used to go there as a kid with me nan
  • Options
    You’ve frightened him off!
  • Options
    ... sorry, thought you said Hayling Island
    Nice place, used to go there as a kid!
  • Options
    He’s back again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    There are loads of names that you think, I’ve not seen that name before. And then you look and see they’ve visited 12,000 times. 

Welcome all, good to have you all on board. No pressure at al, to post if you don’t want to.
  • Options
    There are loads of names that you think, I’ve not seen that name before. And then you look and see they’ve visited 12,000 times. 

Welcome all, good to have you all on board. No pressure at al, to post if you don’t want to.
    Oh I know that Bart....no offence or pressure put on him/her at all........just a bit of a laugh.
    Hope they see it the same way.
  • Options

Oh I know that Bart....no offence or pressure put on him/her at all........just a bit of a laugh.
    Poor fella is probably hiding in his basement after thinking some strange fella has been following him the past few days
  • Options

Poor fella is probably hiding in his basement after thinking some strange fella has been following him the past few days
    No.....I am in my basement hiding from him!!
  • Options
    Is Cayman-Island Addick by any chance the main tax accountant for ESI?
  • Options

No.....I am in my basement hiding from him!!
    Well wouldnt look out your window if I were you...

• Options
    C'mon @Cayman_Island_Addick, don't be shy.

What stand did you used to sit in?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Just had a look at some hotel listings on Grand Cayman.....my word, for such a remote location there are some absolutely stunning ones!
    £ Sterling is the main currency too, population around 65,000.
    Looks a stunning place, I have long harboured a desire to go there.....sadly I doubt I ever will now.🙁
    Just had a gander at some properties.....Jeeezus......fantastic and what prices.....in the millions!
  • Options
    Cumon cayman island addick just buy the club