Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread:Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul 2020| 8:15pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Naby’s  gonna score!
  • Options
    Our balls into the box have been a disgrace 
  • Options
    Naby power drive 90+5. 
    You heard it here first. 
  • Options
    Come on
  • Options
    Every cross over hit. We're so bad, it's almost funny
  • Options
    We haven't got a goal in us tonight.We havent got a goal in us full stop. I believe that's 2 goals in 7 games now
  • Options
    vff said:
    Lack of quality upfront 
    Lack of quality everywhere. 
  • Options
    Every fucking time, just fuck off
  • Options
    See why we cannot score goals, hopeless
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Naby power drive 90+5. 
    You heard it here first. 
    Into which goal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matthews!!! Good going forward and first touch - but aslwaystoo far away from his winger - the goal was down to him - nobody else
  • Options
    COME THE FUCK ON... AT LEAST A POINT YOU BASTARDS
  • Options
    I think we’ve been unlucky here. Two good defences on top and the odd goal hasn’t gone our way. We need to keep trying to play it tight this season and hope we can squeeze out enough goals to survive.
  • Options
    We’ve got what we deserve 
  • Options
    I think we’ve been unlucky here. Two good defences on top and the odd goal hasn’t gone our way. We need to keep trying to play it tight this season and hope we can squeeze out enough goals to survive.
    Can’t fault the effort but we don’t look like scoring really.  
  • Options
    Now we are putting the ball into the box. Should have done it fucking  80 mins ago. 
  • Options
    If Bonne takes his chance in the first half we'd probably have gone on to win. Fine margins.
  • Options
    Our midget side shown up again
  • Options
    How much added time?
  • Options
    At least the toilets in the Jimmy Seed will remain intact tonight. Silver linings and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Bonne takes his chance in the first half we'd probably have gone on to win. Fine margins.
    Or Hemed or McGeady
  • Options
    They have a better defence and a better front 3
  • Options
    Where will a goal from open play come from? Squeaky bums time this weekend now. Hopefully draws all over the place 
  • Options
    5 mins added, 2 of that left.

• Options
    How much added time?
    35 minutes.

Just to torture us.
  • Options
    Same old. Nothing up top,aimless punts upfield to no one. Its written somewhere that we'll never beat this lot. Gonna be soooo tight staying up. Need to start scoring very soon.
  • Options
    We looked alright until we needed to score
  • Options
    Toilet performance. 
    I don't go on the thread where you give players marks out of 10.

But please don't give anyone more than 2.
  • Options
    Why are we limping it? Not won a header all night.

Thick as fuck.
  • Options
    Fuck off 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!