Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zheng Zhi

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475794&CPID=10&clid=33&lid=4&title=Zheng+eyes+Europe+return

Would you have him back?

Comments

• Options
    started off promising...but thought he werent all that infront of goal i must say.may get the crap kicked out of him in the fizzy pops.
  • Options
    I probably would but it's academic i'm sure-

He'll want to play in the topflight wherever he goes-

And some club will be happy to get the far east support and marketing that goes with him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb21[/cite]started off promising...but thought he werent all that infront of goal i must say.may get the crap kicked out of him in the fizzy pops.
    Isn't he supposed to be a defender-cum-midfielder?
  • Options
    well i thought that but pars seemed to have him pushing on as support for benty so presumably he'd want him to fulfill the same role again?
  • Options
    a year in the cocacola would propel him into the bigtime because he would probably hit a hat full of goals and its goals that are shown on the news channels...
  • Options
    He did not do enough in his time with us to have any of the Prem clubs apart from maybe Derby or Brum take him on. If he had scored another couple of goals then it would have been a different story for him and maybe for us as well. I bet Pards would love him back but its up to the player to be realistic about his position and future.
  • Options
    nope
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    No - couldn't wait to spout off that he wouldn't play in the CCC, same as Rommergirl. They can both do one.
  • Options
    This is why we could be onto a good thing with this proper clear out, that we have needed for 3 odd years... cause if we do push on and upwards, we wont have all these 'premiership' players who werent involved in the journey and anybody that does come in will have to fit in with an already established side, as we did when we went up the second time, with successful additions like johansson and jensen ( well in there first couple of years) , as opposed to rommers, murphy, m bent... this cleanout could be exactly what we need.. I think we need to jump straight back up though to hold on to pardew..
  • Options
    He was played behind Bent because once Andy Reid's season was over there was no one else good enough! His finishing when we really needed the goas (when Darren was injured / recovering) was painful.

Would I have him back ? YES because, just like other posts on other threads I'm optimistic about every part of the squad except centre mid - I would have kept Kish and tried for Song on loan.

Everyone has talked about the kicking that quality players might get in the CCC but ZZ is not one to duck out (unlike Romm) The thing is no-one has mentioned the sheer pace that Prem players have and this is why we need peopple like ZZ to win the ball an dthen Reid or? to spray it around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]Rommergirl

lol, that had me laughing dude
  • Options
    I thought you meant return to Charlton..... ;-(