Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/2020 Player of the Year

Comments

• Options
    Gallagher for me
  • Options
    Phillips all the way for me. 
  • Options
    Dillon phillips is my POTY and thats not a good thing. we are riding our luck in this division. 
  • Options
    Dillon phillips is my POTY and thats not a good thing. we are riding our luck in this division. 
    Exactly, it would be great to have a striker as POTY.
  • Options
    Tough choice, Dillon just for me over Pratley and Cullen
  • Options
    Phillips for me. Only player to play every minute in the League in what is the hardest position on the pitch. Probably the only one apart from right back where we can say we don't a better replacement next season. Providing he stays of course.
  • Options
    Dillion or Matthews, I like Prats work rate and desire, but don't feel right giving it to a player who can't pass
  • Options
    Still five more days to cast your vote.
  • Options
    Valley Gold members can vote for YPOTY.

https://www.valleygold.org.uk/2020/07/08/vote-for-the-charlton-athletic-young-player-of-the-year-2019-20/

Not a member but I’d have gone for Doughty. He wasn’t expected to break into the first team and was only recalled from his loan in non-league to give us more depth. I rate Morgan but he was already in and around the first team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Voted for Dillon.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Voted for Dillon.
    I voted for zeberdee 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Scoham said:
    Valley Gold members can vote for YPOTY.

https://www.valleygold.org.uk/2020/07/08/vote-for-the-charlton-athletic-young-player-of-the-year-2019-20/

Not a member but I’d have gone for Doughty. He wasn’t expected to break into the first team and was only recalled from his loan in non-league to give us more depth. I rate Morgan but he was already in and around the first team.
    Doughty or Morgan....

Should be Gallagher but doubt he's on the list as he's not ours.
    *edit* Just clicked the link and have seen he is not. 
  • Options
    Last day to vote. You have until 10 pm so it is make your mind up time.
  • Options
    Personally think though Phillips has made some great saves in games, he has also played his part in many errors in giving teams other goals. Hull at Home, Millwall at home just to name a couple. Pratley gets it for me. At 35 he has been immense in the main, and played so many more games than anyone would have expected him to play in 
  • Options
    Decided on Phillips narrowly ahead of Pratley and Cullen.

Young player Gallagher but as he's not actually ours Doughty.
  • Options
    You have until 10pm tonight to vote for your 2019/20 Player of the Year... Who's it going to be?

• Options
    Come on , guys and gals ! 

Bump.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Come on , guys and gals ! 

Bump.
    Probably waiting to see who scores our winner Weds night but it'll be too late then! 'Let's be Aving you'! 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a vote for fan of the year?

Can I vote for Lee Amis. That standup guy, charlton at heart, only ever acts in it's best interest. Played such a massive part in bringing in Charlton's best ever owner with a tenure less than 4 months. He definitely wasnt in it for himself and definitely didnt sponge a load of money and nearly bankrupt the club (allegedly). 

#VoteConmanLee #ViceChairman
    Damn ! 

That's blown the surprise ! 
  • Options
    Expect Alfie to get young player.

Will be interesting to see who wins the Colin Cameron Fan Award. Seb had already won it BTW.
    Only non club employee who’s been to every game... Sue Parkes.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Phillips with Alfie as young player announced on OS.

Thoroughly deserved in my opinion.  Just hope we can keep hold of him now.
    Bowyer was talking today about not being able to offer contracts while under an embargo, Dills will be off im 99% sure.
  • Options
    Well done Dillon. If any others clubs are reading this, it's completely undeserved. 
  • Options
    Good.

Happy with that.
  • Options
    I had Mathews as my vote, but delighted Phillips got it