Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rick Parry now on TalkSport...12.37pm

Comments

• Options
    Interesting stuff I suppose....JW gave us a mention describing our situation as a pantomime.
    Mostly directed at Wigan.....but the general situation at The EFL and them changing their rules and mandate going forward.
  • Options
    Did he directly mention the -12pts for Wigan?
  • Options
    No mention of it.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    came across as being clueless. When Jim White asked him if he will take responsibility if Wigan go out of business he said we should all take responsibility! 
  • Options
    The chat with Parry starts at about 4 minutes.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1594198800/1594207800/
  • Options
    arrogant trough guzzling arsehole no pretense of giving a rat's arse all the while he's still getting his enormous stipend
  • Options
    I came across as being clueless. When Jim White asked him if he will take responsibility if Wigan go out of business he said we should all take responsibility! 
    I didn't expect you to have any more of a clue than the rest of us to be fair. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I came across as being clueless. 
    Don't be too harsh on yourself Beds. We give you a bit more leeway for the Christmas films thread :-) 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can just see them overturning the 12 point penalty because there was something dodgy about the takeover