Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Makes a change for the manager of the month curse to hit before getting the award...
  • Surprises me in a way - Has put in some excellent performances but in true Charlton fashion I thought there would be someone better
  • Is that because he didn't give away a penalty in the 3 games that were played in June.
  • Well done to the skipper for winning the award.

Fully deserved.

Haters gonna hate
  • We came back post lockdown completely rejuvenated and re-focussed.
    The team has dug out some results and come close in other games.
    Well lead from the touchline and on the pitch.
    Fully deserved award, as would have been Bows if he had got it.
    Whatever our many limitations, leadership,  drive and team spirit aren't amongst them
  • Well deserved. 
  • Great job Pearce
  • Sponsored links:

• Who got the manager of the month? I'm going to assume the Brentford boss?
    Brentfords manager, but saw something which said Wigan manager actually had a better record technically. Both played 3, won 3, Wigan scored 7 to Brentfords 6, both conceded none. Suppose they take who people play into account? 
  • edited July 2020
    Well done Jason, 3 clean sheets in June AND with all the distractions of his wife being about to give birth! Indeed I notice Don Goodman mentioned that, true commitment and professionalism
  • Pearce has been excellent and I'm very pleased for him (although somewhat surprised).
    Brentfords manager, but saw something which said Wigan manager actually had a better record technically. Both played 3, won 3, Wigan scored 7 to Brentfords 6, both conceded none. Suppose they take who people play into account? 
    Must've done as Brentford beat both Fulham and West Brom in June.

The winner of the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for June is...

Manager: Thomas Frank (Brentford)

Brentford manager Thomas Frank has been named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for June.

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/july/sky-bet-championship-manager-and-player-of-the-month-july-winners/

• well deserved if surprising award for Jason .. he'll never be Lionel Messi but he has the heart of a warrior and is scared of no=one and nothing .. manager ? .. Frank has got the bees super buzzing ((:>) .. pity they outbuzzed us in the week
  • Really happy for Pearcy. He has his flaws as a player, but so does everyone in our squad and he plays to his strengths and uses his experience. The fact he doesn't give away more fouls shows he knows how to walk the line Heart and commitment by the spade, as well, and has been in top form recently. Not the kind of flashy talent who usually gets these awards so it shows how solid and consistent he has been since the restart. A nice little something for him to put on the mantle piece.

Cue an O.G. and conceding a penalty on Saturday!
  • Well done Jason.