Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Two close encounters with Martin Allen

I was visiting the inlaws in Henley on Saturday and went to the local Waitrose in Twyford. Martin Allen was in there, on his mobile. I looked at him and then looked at him again once I thought I recognised him. The second time he saw me look at him and then continued to stare at me as I got on with my shopping (I could see him out of the corner of my eye). He continued to talk very loudly on his mobile, saying "You are not going to change my mind. Izale McLeod is a good deal for this club at this time", as if he was desperate for me to look at him, obviously I didn't. He had a bright yellow pair of crocs on. I thought, twat.

I then saw him on Sunday in the TV department of John Lewis in Wycombe. What are the chances.

Has anybody else seen a football manager acting like a muppet twice in two days?

Comments

• Options
    yeah, Ian Dowie before and after half time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yeah, Ian Dowie before and after half time

funny and tragically true
  • Options
    A guy I work with claims he saw Pardew a couple of months ago walking into Browns on St Martins Lane with another guy who he didn't recognise. Pardew wasn't happy and starting f'ing and blinding at this guy saying 'you said this place was supposed to be f**king quiet'. He then walked out with his friend following looking very sheepish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]A guy I work with claims he saw Pardew a couple of months ago walking into Browns on St Martins Lane with another guy who he didn't recognise. Pardew wasn't happy and starting f'ing and blinding at this guy saying 'you said this place was supposed to be f**king quiet'. He then walked out with his friend following looking very sheepish!

Isn't that the strippers pub or am I thinking of somewhere else?
  • Options
    I thought he meant the strippers club in shoreditch too, not that i'd know of corse!
  • Options
    It wasn't that one - that's another story!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yeah, Ian Dowie before and after half time[/quote]

Just spilt my morning tea all over my desk, that is very, very funny.
  • Options
    your up early ormiston...
  • Options
    Got three kids under two, I am up early every morning with a nice 5am start until I can get some milk to our one year old twins!
  • Options
    fair shout mate... good to see your still drinking tea even if we are standing on our heads ; )