Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away

Just had a look on their site, it's £15 to get in for this pre-season friendly - whose going!?

Comments

• Options
    Depends,will they be doing cheap coach travel?
  • Options
    Dunno, but according to Scally all Charlton fans live in Gillingham anyway, so I doubt it :-)
  • Options
    Oh well probably give it a miss then...
  • Options
    Ill be there early train in the pub nice and early
  • Options
    Early start in Chatham then onto brown town to hit the Livingstone arms behind the ground
  • Options
    Nope,I'll be on my way to wales taking my little boy home to his mum.
  • Options
    I'll go for a big drink up first then decide about 1 hour before KO whether I still fancy it.
  • Options
    Ketters we have to go, no organisation needed for this one!!! Two stops for you bourneites, one for me, two for Andy. It's on like donkey kong surely??

And we can abuse Scally and the rest of the pikeys we have to live with
  • Options
    I'll definitely be there for this one. Can't wait to see those mugs turned over....
  • Options
    The wheels on your house go round and round.....

Looking forward to this one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No plane required, splitter!
  • Options
    not sure i can be bothered to pay £15 for this one. Late decision i reckon...
  • Options
    What's up Smudge worried about the local Chav's attacking you with their bling jewellery whilst they have over indulged on sunnydelight ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]not sure i can be bothered to pay £15 for this one. Late decision i reckon...

But you do get to sit in a superbly fitted out stand... they spent a lot of money building that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'll definitely be there for this one. Can't wait to see those mugs turned over....

I've got a bag full of Valley Express promotion fliers left over from school trips last season if you want to hand them out before and after the game?

Least you could do is make a Valley Express banner/flag to display :-)
  • Options
    One for the Valley Flags campaign I reckon... We could walk it through Gillingham High St before the game...