Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Streamed games

It is interesting that no club, or the EFL have published figures for how many people have been watching streamed games. Does this mean that the take up of the opportunity to watch live games on stream was very low. That very few people interested in non premiership football to be bothered.

Comments

• Yup, good question.

I'd be fascinated to know how many people have paid to stream our games? Anyone know?  (Also, taking Saturdays game as an example, if you paid to watch through the Charlton site, does the money go to Charlton whereas if Wigan fans paid to stream through their own site, do Wigan get the money?)

Personally, as football goes forward, I'd be very happy to buy a streaming "season ticket" for home games. It could be charged at the same price as the cheapest season ticket on sale.  
  • Yup, good question.

I'd be fascinated to know how many people have paid to stream our games? Anyone know?  (Also, taking Saturdays game as an example, if you paid to watch through the Charlton site, does the money go to Charlton whereas if Wigan fans paid to stream through their own site, do Wigan get the money?)

Personally, as football goes forward, I'd be very happy to buy a streaming "season ticket" for home games. It could be charged at the same price as the cheapest season ticket on sale.  
    IPTV