Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time to go on the attack

Surely it's time to attack everyone involved in this shit show business interests. We need to go personal to make their lives a misery not just uncomfortable. We need to bankrupt these people if their taking us down we should take them with us.  Doxing, emails make it impossible for them to operate.

I know this is coming from anger but all embarrassing Roland did was him separating the club from ground, need a change of tatics

Comments

• Options
    Except we don’t know who they are. It’s okay, smiffy boy and the artful dodger were bringing them down yesterday.

if they have got all this evidence, then it’s time to share.
  • Options
    Except we don’t know who they are. It’s okay, smiffy boy and the artful dodger were bringing them down yesterday.

if they have got all this evidence, then it’s time to share.
    Can't we start with who we do know roland, nimer, Paul Elliott, Southall. 

I know it's stupid but I can't see how these people are going to leave otherwise.
  • Options
    IIRC Doxxing's illegal.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    IIRC Doxxing's illegal.
    But it's such a hard thing to prove that's why it's so widespread abused
  • Options
    Yes let's get Anonymous on board.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Oh well what’s done is done, we’ve been more than up against it all season.

Start of the season, I said to my sons I hope we dont need to get anything out of the Leeds game to stay up.

Its all gone against us injuries, late goals conceded, corona virus and crap owners, forgot to add star striker refusing to play!

(Please Charlton fans don’t give him abuse on social media).

You’ve  got to take it on the chin and deal with it, I’ve got a very down household at the moment with my 2 lads, going to be fun picking up their spirits, but it is what it is, we just didnt have enough, or do enough in the transfer windows.

Will Andrew Barclay still be interested in us, and will Roland budge on his price?

Good luck to Dillon and Alfie Dougherty, I hope they have fine careers.

Farewell Naby, Thankyou for your effort and the memories.

Bitter pill to take, but are we really surprised?
  • Options
    Yes let's get Anonymous on board.

Our board is anonymous
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    IIRC Doxxing's illegal.
    But it's such a hard thing to prove that's why it's so widespread abused
    But you make the police's case a shitload easier if you advocate doing it in your own name on a publicly accessible part of a webforum that'd be one of the first places the police would look.
    🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    Very true 😂. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We’ve had all this before what was it last time plastic pigs and jollys to Belgium 
  • Options
    I make you right weve played nice and fair up untill this point now it needs a different kind of approach i might not speak for everyone and however unlikely it maybe personally if i ever see any of these vermin that have caused this in the flesh or face to face especially that peice of SCUM southall
     i will not be held accountable for my actions ! Im sure there will be some like me and they will get karma coming there way at some point and better watch there back

pure scum the lot of them roland nimer southall amis!!!
    and abit like what the standard liege fans did to roland its time we force them with whatever means necessary to hand the club over to varney/barclay or anyone with good decent intentions

ENOUGH IS FU***** ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    I wish anyone who takes action the best of luck.

Sadly I don’t have the enthusiasm, time or money to get involved. I’m sure lots of fans now feel the same.

The fire in me is no longer burning.
    Same here mate. Never thought I’d hear myself say it but really couldn’t give a toss. Fucking sick of the whole thing now. 
  • Options

Sadly I don’t have the enthusiasm, time or money to get involved. I’m sure lots of fans now feel the same.

Sadly, couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Our efforts so far, since the start of the anti-Roland protests, don’t seem to have had a positive outcome. 

Sorry, feeling really down and negative tonight, but let’s think about our next steps before committing to a course of action.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Probably best to avoid twatter for the next few days will be toxic, see Millwall and palace fans giving it large and gloating, classy!
  • Options
    Us and Wigan have been shafted. The game needs to change to stop these crooks getting anywhere near it.
  • Options
    What is doxing.....??   
  • Options
    Us and Wigan have been shafted. The game needs to change to stop these crooks getting anywhere near it.
    But that would mean less money and egotistical power for those at the EFL and other places. 

I still believe it will only get worse for English football (outside the premier league). Multiple clubs having to start seasons on minus points, clubs going into administration halfway through seasons, clubs being kicked out of the football league during seasons. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Can you add Duchatelet to that list please. Forget how accessible he is. It makes my blood boil that some of us are letting up on that yellow toothed bastard. 
  • Options
    These smiffyboy and dodger saying they have something on ESI if you want to do something go up north and confront Southall like you did PE and CF but chin the fucking wanker 
  • Options
    @ipslaw on twitter is the firm where Farnell is the senior partner. They have tweeted lots about the wigan situation. Let's start calling them out on their bullshit. Its bottom feeders like them that are the problem.
  • Options
    We’ve had all this before what was it last time plastic pigs and jollys to Belgium 
    You do realise that it is because of so called fans like you that most of the people who would have stood up to these pricks no longer bother.

You won mate well done! CAFC is dead and there is no one left that can be arsed to save it.

Go and support palace.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Dodger and Smiffyboy are not the bad guys in this, any sarky comments towards them I think are now unhelpful and devisive, we have always been a broadchurch linked only by our love of our football club (and perhaps trains).

Now we need to rally behind one flag and one objective, to rid our club of the sorry procession of no-bodies claiming to own our club, only once they are gone will the old codger in Belgium realise his dream of making money has gone and he has to look at the serious, genuine deals out there to be done.

Now, more than ever is it necessary for us to #backBarclayandVarney
    Spot on mate.
  • Options
    Where do I need to sign up? I have plenty of time on my hands and want to help

I can be arsed 
  • Options

Same here mate. Never thought I’d hear myself say it but really couldn’t give a toss. Fucking sick of the whole thing now. 
    Sad to say for me too, but having stood on the  East Terrace as a kid, and supported us for over 50 years - I feel nothing after this disappointment and can barely muster any enthusiasm for my future support. 
    Sick of all the ownership nonsense.