Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham, Bellamy & Curbs

I see that West Ham have paid £1.5 million more for that piece of work than Liverpool did a year ago (he scored 9 goals in 42 appearances for them - not exactly setting the world on fire). What is Curbs playing at? He couldn't even handle Murphy, let alone this scrote...

Comments

• Options
    i can tell ya it been making me laugh everytime i think of bellamy goin to the wet spammers!! what is curbs playing at indeed!! lol

Bellamy is one of my all time, most hated after alan elbows sherer or whatever his mug name is!

I bet deep down the whammies are fuming, i would be! I dont even think he is that good!
  • Options
    Curbs likes players who do well against his teams and Bellamy scored against us all the time.
  • Options
    thats true henners, he is a little twerp tho int he!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]thats true henners, he is a little twerp tho int he!

If you look up the word "snide" in the dictionary there is a picture of Bellamy and Denis Wise
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Curbs likes players who do well against his teams and Bellamy scored against us all the time.

bit like marcus bent......... OH!
  • Options
    I give it about two months before Curbs gets the hump with him and he gets the cold shoulder treatment. Gone in the January transfer window. I am utterly amazed that Curbs thinks they will be able to work together.
  • Options
    Some people said the same about Di Canio....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    If you look up the word "snide" in the dictionary there is a picture of Bellamy and Denis Wise
    Right next to a picture of Jody Morris...
  • Options
    True AFKA, but Bellamy comes with a lot more baggage IMHO.
  • Options
    Bellamy, at the end of the day, is still a quality striker. I think West Ham have an absolute bargain to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone remember Cyril Snide from the Racoons?!?!
  • Options
    actually Cyril Sneer ...
  • Options
    The Racoons, brilliant saturday morning entertainment, right up there with Sharkey and George!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Bellamy, at the end of the day, is still a quality striker. I think West Ham have an absolute bargain to be honest.

i reckon that is exactly what me ol mucker Mortain will say, being a west ham fan an all.
  • Options
    How can they have got a bargain when they paid £1.5 m more than Liverpool did last year, and he's only scored 9 goals since? Obviously whacking a team mate with a golf club increases your value rather than decreases it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Bellamy, at the end of the day, is still a quality striker. I think West Ham have an absolute bargain to be honest.

i reckon that is exactly what me ol mucker Mortain will say, being a west ham fan an all.

Absolutlely ;-)

[cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]How can they have got a bargain when they paid £1.5 m more than Liverpool did last year, and he's only scored 9 goals since? Obviously whacking a team mate with a golf club increases your value rather than decreases it!

What are the odds on West Ham winning the US Masters next year?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]How can they have got a bargain when they paid £1.5 m more than Liverpool did last year, and he's only scored 9 goals since? Obviously whacking a team mate with a golf club increases your value rather than decreases it![/quote]

He was damaged goods when Liverpool bought him, but he didn't always play up front for the redscouse - I seem to remember he was stuck on the wing a fair bit.

But Curbs and Bellend...it'll end in tears, he's fallen out with just about every manager he's played for, even the likes of Souness couldn't control him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds

But Curbs and Bellend...it'll end in tears, he's fallen out with just about every manager he's played for, even the likes of Souness couldn't control him.

You maybe right. I wonder though how much influence "Elbows" had on Bellamy falling out with Souness though. It does seem at Newcastle that you're on borrowed time if you don't get on with "Elbows"
  • Options
    edited July 2007

9 in 42 is quality

33 in 52 - todorov and you slated him oh and todorov. i think, scored more in a season at pl level than belllamy in an inferior teM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds

But Curbs and Bellend...it'll end in tears, he's fallen out with just about every manager he's played for, even the likes of Souness couldn't control him.[/cite]
    [cite]

You maybe right. I wonder though how much influence "Elbows" had on Bellamy falling out with Souness though. It does seem at Newcastle that you're on borrowed time if you don't get on with "Elbows"[/cite]

i hate fookin elbows shearer, what a horrible whinging whining fuckbag he was/is. I used to enjoy giving him stick when he played att the valley Len, i like the name too, elbows lol! very apt! mug of the highest order fact locked on and in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bellamy - Spent how many seasons playing in Europe? Captain of his country?

Todorov - Couldn't cut the mustard at Portsmouth reserves or Wigans reserves.

MCS - Couldn't have put it better myself about Shearer.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    there is something intrinsically wrong with a player who plays for 7 clubs in 8 years. Either he is too disruptive or he finds it hard to settle down and always thinks there is something better for him around the corner.

Good player, although not a great one and a right little as a person
  • Options
    How many Clubs is Marcus up to now?

Us, Palarse, Everton, Ipswich, Leicester, Port Vale, Blackburn. I make that 7 clubs in 8 years as well.

I retract all previous statements on Bellamy in this thread and apologise to anyone who has read my slightly irrational ramblings.
  • Options
    language
  • Options
    Sorry
  • Options
    Bellamy's a nutter, he'll hit you with a putter, la la la la ooh, la la la la ooh.

I can't stand the bloke as a person, think he's a jumped up little pr*ck.
    But he's a good player, in the robbie savage mould (hate him when he's with other clubs but like him at yours).
    I'm always willing to give new signings a chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]I'm always willing to give new signings a chance.
    you want Jody Morris mate?!
  • Options
    Robbie Savage is completely different though, more of a pantomime dame than anything, probably a nice bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]I'm always willing to give new signings a chance.

No thanks mate, he's just plain sh*te!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Oi West Side.......Jody Morris is ours!
    The new Scott Parker - but can score goals.

"There's only one Jody Morris......"

Or is it Judy????