Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

White Stripes

playing the dome on Friday, November 2nd ... tickets on sale on Friday ... feel free to whisper me if you get any pre-sale info please!

Comments

• Options
    ooooOOOOooo

listening to 'conquest' at the moment at work and getting strange looks!
  • Options
    must admit I am in two minds - wish I'd seen them at the Rivoli Ballroom or at Hyde Park

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/stripes/index.htm

Suzi - where is "work" now?
  • Options
    They playing the O2 arena or Indigo2?

They'll be quality in Indigo2
  • Options
    O2 - I can't really be arsed with arenas though - unless I knew I was getting a really good seat near the front.
  • Options
    If you haven't seen them live before then I would definitely recommend going. I've seen them 3 times now and each time was in a different country!

Is the O2 part of a tour? If not, then they may play somewhere like Brixton Academy later, which might be better.
  • Options
    arena tour
  • Options
    i think what rothko was trying to say was which are they playing in at the Dome is it in O2 or the Indigo2... i.e. 20,000 or 2,000 seater.
  • Options
    it is the arena

so the big stage.
  • Options
    They are in the arena.
  • Options
    Hmm...not a fan of arenas myself, think I'll be giving it a miss. Reckon ticket prices won't be cheap either.

For their last album they did all the big US and UK tours then followed it up with a tour of Eastern Europe. I saw them play in a small disused factory in Latvia and it was excellent. Might be worth keeping an eye out for something similar this time. Ticket prices are much cheaper than UK ones, and with a cheap Ryanair flight and B&B you only spend a little bit more than a full price ticket at the O2. Please the beer is much cheaper!!!