Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Varney interview update

2»

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    CEO of Millwall’s community scheme is Sean Daly, who was with our community trust for years (and did my FA Coaching course)
    He did mine as well - looked like a cross between ken Dodd and Rod hull 
    Rod Dodd?
  • Options
    I never knew PV had any involvement with Millwall.

Christ!
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Anyone helping out at any club's community trust is a good thing, even if it's a rival's.  
    You’re a better man than me then @Chizz because I couldn’t/ wouldn’t if I’m being honest. Not as if there are no other avenues for community engagement roles is there?

Not criticising btw, each to their own and all that 
    More to do with helping out Sean and Kav (on a part-time basis) than anything else.
  • Options
    agreed - i'd just like to amend my earlier statement - i'd take a job in macdonalds if i was desperate but i would not work for millwall under any circumstances - very strange move for any die hard Charlton fan    
  • Options
    To be fair Vice Chairman of the Spanners trust would be the same title as Assistant Governor in any other nick, they are just glamming it up so Reg took the job. ;)
  • Options

Christ!

When I heard yesterday, I thought it was a hoax. Agent Varney ?
  • Options

Christ!

Exactly. It is a dastardly plan that will see us eventually do the league double over them lot by 2109!
  • Options

Christ!

I’ve mentioned it a couple of times on here in the past, but I think people must have thought it was a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are Peter Varney and @JamesSeed related?  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    https://www.steve-sutherland.co.uk/2020/12/in-discussion-with-peter-varney/

Sorry to disappoint as the URL promises so much but its three podcasts that will be interviewing Peter over his time involved with Charlton, from the very beginning, up until Sandgaard has taken over the club
  • Options

Sorry to disappoint as the URL promises so much but its three podcasts that will be interviewing Peter over his time involved with Charlton, from the very beginning, up until Sandgaard has taken over the club
    Have they been uploaded do you know, link doesn’t take us anywhere other than mentioning them?
  • Options

Have they been uploaded do you know, link doesn’t take us anywhere other than mentioning them?
    Click on "Podcast One" at the bottom

Should take you to a droplink .mp3 file 
  • Options

Click on "Podcast One" at the bottom

Should take you to a droplink .mp3 file 
    Didn’t work earlier, thanks.
  • Options
    Did enjoy listening to Peter but I found steve’s constant interruptions annoying and what was the outcome of the John Robinson joke, that steve didn’t let peter finish?
  • Options
    Very good listen overall.