Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snake On A Bench

I think I’ve seen it all now, whilst our for a walk round a local park, I saw a fella sitting on a park bench, with a dirty big and I mean drainpipe thick snake lying across his lap, it was bright gold in colour with black markings on it , very colourful.

Subsequently my underwear nearly changed colour, is this what they mean By  “The new normal” that goes on in parks these days?

Any other “unusual” experiences in your local park that have been a bit odd?

I must hasten to add, after seeing this fellow, the guy walking towards me was wearing a charlton hat, I proceeded to warn him about said snake round the corner , as he had a dog with him, he didn’t seem particularly rattled.

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Thought Taylor had re-signed and been given the number 12 shirt.
    I also thought it was Lyle w****r related
  • Options
    Thought this was gonna be Farnell in a park.
  • Options
    Which park?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Thought Taylor had re-signed and been given the number 12 shirt.
    I also thought it was Lyle w****r related
    Me too. Thought someone had seen him rock up at some pre-season game somewhere.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I remember running in Thailand about 12 years ago. I was in a fairly remote area but was following another runner about 600 yards ahead on a straight track. He suddenly stopped. As I got a bit nearer, I could see he had a big stick in his hand which he was jabbing seemingly into thin air. As I got nearer still, I realised he was taunting a cobra. He spoke to me in English with a German accent saying “this is very interesting”. I turned and headed back.
  • Options
    Perhaps he was partaking in the British act of snaking? Were there cars parked with their lights on full beam?
  • Options
    Auditioning for the long awaited sequel to snakes on a plane perhaps?
  • Options
    Personally I try to avoid men with their snakes out in parks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was he rubbing the snake up and down to make it shiny?
  • Options
    I think I’ve seen it all now, whilst our for a walk round a local park, I saw a fella sitting on a park bench, with a dirty big and I mean drainpipe thick snake lying across his lap, it was bright gold in colour with black markings on it , very colourful.

Subsequently my underwear nearly changed colour, is this what they mean By  “The new normal” that goes on in parks these days?

Any other “unusual” experiences in your local park that have been a bit odd?

I must hasten to add, after seeing this fellow, the guy walking towards me was wearing a charlton hat, I proceeded to warn him about said snake round the corner , as he had a dog with him, he didn’t seem particularly rattled.
    I'd have thought, as the dog can run faster, it would have been the dog that was blasé about it.