Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 FA Cup Thread

Comments

• Options
    Is it a real pitch or artificial? 
    If it’s artificial I hope it’s nailed down in that part of the world!
  • Options
    Imagine having one of those houses were u can see the pitch from your back garden lol, you would be loving this today

Fancy Seeing Bale warming up in front of you from your back garden. I would make him a cup of tea and tell him he was good but no Simon Church.
  • Options
    The dustman's bin good so far.
  • Options
    Can someone shut those poxy horns up 
  • Options
    The teacher could teach Bogle how to hold the ball up.
  • Options
    Joe Hart you lucky man.
  • Options
    Poxy horns
  • Options
    Now some twat has a police siren as well
  • Options
    Now some twat has a police siren as well
    Thats the police who have gone to make sure that people arent breaking lockdown 
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Marine Sainsbury's keeper.
    He had the defence stacked up well but they didn't react to the free froward who is deadly from 0ne yard.

Hart is proving why he is left on the shelf and is off his trolley.

No shock here.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Real shame that effort off the bar didn’t go in
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Real shame that effort off the bar didn’t go in
    Thought Hart had it covered to be honest

Unfortunate break a second ago from Marine
  • Options
    He had the defence stacked up well but they didn't react to the free froward who is deadly from 0ne yard.

No shock here.

Hope it’s 9 or fewer
  • Options

No shock here.

Hope it’s 9 or fewer
    Sunday trading, will be over by 5
  • Options
    just luring them into a false sense of security before the second half onslaught 
  • Options
    The gap of speed and touch is so large that no matter how hard you work or try, it’ll make little difference. They’ve done alright, just hope it’s not double figures.
  • Options
    I thought the Marine chairman said they had sold in excess of 21,000 streaming tickets.
    Yeah they have... Dont think the ticket got anyone anything either what with the game being on BBC
  • Options
    I did like Michael Oliver right on HT... Gives Spurs an advantage which doesnt get them anywhere, really should have been pulled back, Spurs player even asks the question yet Oliver just gives him a look as if to say:

"Seriously fella, you're 4-0 up, what more do you want!!"
  • Options
    After seeing the example of Mark Wright getting on for Crawley, Spurs are going to put Danny Kelly and Mathew Horne on at HT.
    TBF they both have Season tickets at Tottenham.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I thought the Marine chairman said they had sold in excess of 21,000 streaming tickets.
    Yeah they have... Dont think the ticket got anyone anything either what with the game being on BBC
    There was a raffle it included with these prizes 

All ticket purchases will be entered into a raffle with the following prizes:

– Become manager of Marine for one full pre-season friendly next season

– 2 x weekenders for 4 people in Liverpool including hotel and Marine match tickets

– 2 x Marine season tickets

– Signed Marine shirt

• Options
    need to get some shots on target against Hart. 
  • Options
    Mourinho is gonna regret bring a 16 year old on. its almost as if he thinks the game is won. 
  • Options
    Mourinho is gonna regret bring a 16 year old on. its almost as if he thinks the game is won. 
    Nah they just sent him on to seal it ;)
  • Options
    Fantastic performance and win for Crawley, shame they played along with that celebrity nonsense.

suppose we’ll all watch ‘Mark Wright: The Last Chance’ documentary though...
    Depends how much footage we'll see of Michelle Keegan!!
    I wonder if he will mention a former Charlton right back as being an inspiration to him and kind of like a father figure (allegedly) ;-)
  • Options
    Nah they just sent him on to seal it ;)
    unfortunately you're right 
  • Options
    The 16 year old scores on his debut for Spurs. Fantastic for the lad, his parents and siblings. Just Devine.

Spurs decided to put Bale on not Danny Kelly.
  • Options
    born in 2004. ffs 
  • Options
    Marine sold 30k tickets which is fantastic revenue for Marine, plus the TV money.
    My local team in the south Is at the same level as Marine. The league stopped for them on November 5th as I'm not sure they will survive.

Great day for Marine and their PT players.