Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yesterday on TalkSPORT - Heather M of CAST speaks to Max Rushden

Comments

• Options
    Well worth a listen. Heather did a very good job in getting the key points across in a limited time.

Although the stand-in host, Max Rushden can occasionally come across as a bit glib, he was hugely refreshing in comparison to that shock jock, Jim White.
  • Options
    Well done Heather.👍🏼
  • Options
    Thanks for the link! Have added it into part 1 of Thursday's epic bitesize :) And I agree she did a fabulous job.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Heather McKinlay did a superb job in explaining the Complexities of our current situation. It's difficult enough for Charlton fans to grasp all the finer details, let alone for the general football fan who moans because their club can only finish 8th in the Premier. 
    The breaking up of the Football club company and the ownership of the stadium and training ground have caused so many of the knock on side issues with serial funeral attender Farnell, and chancers like Elliot and Southall waiting to pounce on the ailing body like Vultures in the African desert.
    Cheers to @Weegie Addick  for your dilligence and being the person on behalf of the trust who cohered Matthew Southall into his revelations that far from Charlton being Harrod's, we were the pound shop, and still at the mercy of Roland Duchatelet who's greed stopped the lock, stock and barrel sale, at around 33 million after the play off final because of the ridiculous inflation to 50 million.

The devil's in the detail ?
    For Cafc we have had too many devils trying to exploit the situation.  
  • Options
    Well done Heather, a great job in laying out the detail. At times like these we need a level head and someone in your role with total passion and dedication to the role. 

I salute you :) 
  • Options
    Having tried the TalkSport site itself several times yesterday, I was pleased to find this link this morning - thanks @castrust.

It is easy to forget what a total labyrinthine mess we face, as we meet it one piece at a time.  It's when everything is laid out so clearly for outsiders to understand, that the enormity of the elephant becomes all too apparent. 

Thank you so very much, Heather, for getting it across so cogently.  We need the support of our friends and rivals in the wider football world, but unless they can appreciate why Charlton fans are kicking off yet again, that support won't be forthcoming.

I think the roller-coaster ride we're all on could have a way to go yet, but we've shown we're more than passengers on this journey.  #SaveCAFC.
  • Options
    Well put Heather, thanks for getting our situation across in what is a very complicated mess.
  • Options
    Very well done getting all that detail out there in response to being asked to briefly explain whats going on. As i heard that i thought good luck. You done well, and not even a mention of a Range Rover.
  • Options
    As Shirley in Eastenders used to say to her best mate 'Well done Hev' 😉.
  • Options
    Excellent, well done Heather.