Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What’s with this new found obsession....

2»

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:
    I think it’s because as fans we’ve not had the priveledge of being able to interact with a (potential) owner in so long. Literally years.

Roland wouldn’t even attend a game, and the subsequent owners were ousted as conmen within about 2 months

I emailed Sandgaard and got a response. Wasn’t to ask him anything specific, but just to offer my support. If anyone thinks that instantly makes someone of ‘limited intelligence’ then so be it - whatever.

This is a two way street by the way. Sandgaard has actively gone out of his way to join Twitter and start interacting regarding all things Charlton. That aspect shouldn’t be forgotten 
    But we never had this before full stop, other than at formal events such as Supporters Club events, shareholder meetings, VIP scheme events etc

It's not normal to have this level of ongoing communication at all hours between owners/potential owners/people who think they might be owners but aren't owners etc and ordinary supporters.

In this day and age it is relatively normal - social media has been prevalent in the sport quite a long time now. 

The difference is that Charlton fans haven’t been able to benefit from it as far as ownership is concerned. 
  • Options
    for fans to want to have private correspondence with people like Southall, Farnell, Sandgaard etc?

Emails, phone calls, texts, DMs, LinkedIn’s etc???

i don’t get it to be honest
    Me neither. 
    Attention seeking little wannabe in the know pricks. 
    So what did he tell you ?
    😉
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Might hit up TS and cheekily enquire as to the possibility of being installed as 'club poet'
    There once was a player called Sarr,
    Heartbroken when loaned to red star.
    But we brought him back
    He played at the back 
    He's gone, I'll still watch from afar.