Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Winning back the fans - Mascot Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Never tire of this one ...

Proper mascot and proper legend - everything good about Charlton rolled into one.

This picture is the best as I'm in it!
  • Options

Proper mascot and proper legend - everything good about Charlton rolled into one.

Sadly Sir Chris has landed another job with Spurs Academy. 
    The good news is there seems to be a ready-made replacement.

He's also called Chris, has a long association with the club, and doesn't appear to be doing too much these days.

The clincher for the deal is that he's a similar height to the matchday mascots walking out with the team ...
    I'd put him in the Robin outfit and let Floyd and Harvey kick the proverbial out of him. Now that would be brilliant half time entertainment! 
    Already has the same vacant look that Chris has!!

• Options

This picture is the best as I'm in it!
    I remember you saying before that you're in this pic.

Which little bugger are you then?
  • Options
    I pointed out the knight to my 5yr old last time we were at The Valley. He wasn't that bothered, but then spotted the Robin...."look Dad, a chicken"! I didn't have the energy to try an explain! For what it's worth, I remember the terrible "chickens" that threw sweets into the Sainsbury's End at Selhurst when I was little. I was unimpressed then even as a child. I'd back a campaign to bring back Floyd & Harvey, but feel we have more pressing issues! 
  • Options

Sadly Sir Chris has landed another job with Spurs Academy. 
    The good news is there seems to be a ready-made replacement.

He's also called Chris, has a long association with the club, and doesn't appear to be doing too much these days.

The clincher for the deal is that he's a similar height to the matchday mascots walking out with the team ...
    I'd put him in the Robin outfit and let Floyd and Harvey kick the proverbial out of him. Now that would be brilliant half time entertainment! 
    Already has the same vacant look that Chris has!!

What a piece of shit