Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Lovely delivery... Great finish from Calvert-Lewin!!

He really has changed my opinion of him
  • Options
    Spurs look dreadful
  • Options
    James Rodriguez has an unreal left foot on him
  • Options
    Couldn't understand why Mourinho took Alli off for Sissoko. You're 0-0 at home, and you take off an attacking midfielder for a defensive one when you already have Hojbjerg and Winks. So where was their creativity going to come from in the 2nd half? Contrast that with how well organised Everton were and how they've strengthened their midfield in this transfer window. Don't want to be dramatic as it's only one game but right now you'd say Everton look a better bet to finish above Spurs than vice versa.

Honestly feel Spurs are a bit of a mess right now really. They badly need another striker or Kane will burn out or get injured again, need a creative midfielder as they haven't replaced Eriksen, need another left back as Davies isn't top class, and i don't think a centre back pairing of Dier and Alderweireld is that good either.

Hard to imagine that this is a side who reached the champions league final 16 months ago. They've massively regressed since then, totally fucked by the cost of their new stadium and Covid losing them an absolute fortune in matchday/corporate revenue.
    bang on the money.
    Can only assume Dele was crocked.

Fuck me, this is going to be one long season.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Couldn't understand why Mourinho took Alli off for Sissoko. You're 0-0 at home, and you take off an attacking midfielder for a defensive one when you already have Hojbjerg and Winks. So where was their creativity going to come from in the 2nd half? Contrast that with how well organised Everton were and how they've strengthened their midfield in this transfer window. Don't want to be dramatic as it's only one game but right now you'd say Everton look a better bet to finish above Spurs than vice versa.

Honestly feel Spurs are a bit of a mess right now really. They badly need another striker or Kane will burn out or get injured again, need a creative midfielder as they haven't replaced Eriksen, need another left back as Davies isn't top class, and i don't think a centre back pairing of Dier and Alderweireld is that good either.

Hard to imagine that this is a side who reached the champions league final 16 months ago. They've massively regressed since then, totally fucked by the cost of their new stadium and Covid losing them an absolute fortune in matchday/corporate revenue.
    bang on the money.
    Can only assume Dele was crocked.

Fuck me, this is going to be one long season.
    He wasn't - Mourinho said after the game that it was tactical. He also hinted that they were lazy in the press and one could conclude that Dele was one of the targets for that criticism
  • Options
    Decent start for Wolves
  • Options
    Had a busy weekend so haven't seen any football yet this season apart from our goals.
    Gonna watch my 1st match Brighton v Chelsea so chances are it will be 0-0😀
  • Options
    Had a busy weekend so haven't seen any football yet this season apart from our goals.
    Yeah curious to see how Havertz and Werner adapt tonight!!
    Decent start for Wolves
    Second season syndrome for Sheffield United perhaps?
  • Options
    Although ive just seen Werner is starting so maybe not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half hour gone and Chelsea have hopped into the lead courtesy of a Jorginho penalty. Which has been the only shot on target so far.
  • Options
    Decent start for Wolves
    Dont really know much about Havertz. Ive been sat thinking hes the fella that they signed from Ajax, who was brilliant whenever i seen him, just realised its a different player.
  • Options
    Lovely finish 1-1
  • Options
    Well deserved equaliser. And what a strike too.
  • Options
    Lol 1-2
  • Options
    Wow. Unstoppable. Chelsea back in front
  • Options
    Lol what a response from Chelsea
  • Options
    even better goal too
  • Options
    Anything Brighton can do, Chelsea can do better 
  • Options
    I see why Chelsea want a new keeper already though. He aint great is he.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a goal by James
  • Options
    Decent start for Wolves
    Wash your mouth out, Sheff Utd have come good and will stay good.  ;)
  • Options
    1-3 but Brighton win battle of the kits. This Chelsea kit is awful
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ross Barkley took an inhale of a blue asthma pump before he came on, had no idea he had asthma, must be hard running around as a pro footballer with a breathing issue
  • Options
    Ross Barkley took an inhale of a blue asthma pump before he came on, had no idea he had asthma, must be hard running around as a pro footer with a breathing issue
    I think there are quite a few that have it
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ross Barkley took an inhale of a blue asthma pump before he came on, had no idea he had asthma, must be hard running around as a pro footer with a breathing issue
    Its common within Sport because your body demands more Oxygen, you end breathing faster / deeper and ultimately through your mouth more

Because of the cold air that your breathing in it can narrow your airways.

I'm similar myself, wasnt asthmatic when I was growing up (I've actually not been diagnosed as asthmatic) but have to inhale on the blue pump before going for a run...

I know it wasnt a dig from you, but its one of my biggest frustrations when you see remarks on other message boards about Sportsmen (especially in the Cycling world of late) "apparently" needing an asthma pump, they claim its nothing more than cheating because its a form of drug taking - Way I see it is its putting me back on the simple breathing level of someone who doesnt have asthma, and that there will be other factors which'll make someone a faster / stronger athlete

In addition, so far as I'm aware, if someone took an asthma pump (yet didnt have asthma) before a race or whatever then they wouldnt get an advantage over the rest of the field
  • Options
    Can’t wait for Azpilicueta and Ziyech to come back so that all of Chelsea’s youngsters are back on the bench or out on loan , as usual 
  • Options
    Chelsea will be a lot closer to the top 2 this season.

Once their new keeper arrives and they add Thiago Silva, Ziyech, Kovacic, Gilmour, Chilwell and Pulisic to the squad that played last night they will be very very strong. They now have 2 good players for every position.
  • Options

Once their new keeper arrives and they add Thiago Silva, Ziyech, Kovacic, Gilmour, Chilwell and Pulisic to the squad that played last night they will be very very strong. They now have 2 good players for every position.
    I reckon Gilmour will start 5 more games than you for Chelsea this season 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

I reckon Gilmour will start 5 more games than you for Chelsea this season 
    I think Lampard likes him and he's only just turned 19. Not saying he'll be first choice but certainly a good enough player to be in their squad when fit. But i think he's out injured until nearer christmas anyway.