Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton, music, badges stuff.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just checked out Vernon & The GIs on Spotify. Sadly, and perhaps predictably, there's no Charlton related stuff on there. Ghost Train Boogie is well worth a listen though.  
  • Options
    That's neat.
    Any idea where it came from  ?

I want one.......
  • Options
    That's neat.

I want one.......
    Can’t remember to be honest, I’d imagine it was someone on here a few years back that was selling them when we first started protesting. Unless it was from the badge guy that used to stand on corner of Floyd Road. 

@stonemuse can you remember where this particular badge came from? 

• Options
    That's neat.

I want one.......
    Can’t remember to be honest, I’d imagine it was someone on here a few years back that was selling them when we first started protesting. Unless it was from the badge guy that used to stand on corner of Floyd Road. 

Yup, I part funded it, got them made, and they were sold during the Duchatelet protests. 

Anyone know if any left? 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    That's neat.

I want one.......

Yup, I part funded it, got them made, and they were sold during the Duchatelet protests. 

Anyone know if any left? 
    Ah, that’s this badge! Superb! 

Too many Charlton badges at home to remember where they all come from, sorry. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    stonemuse said:
    That's neat.

I want one.......

Anyone know if any left? 
    Anyone recall?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Not that I know of guys, Sorry. Nick might know more.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help guys, I haven't been at The Valley for over 4 years, so a lot of the Protest stuff I haven't seen before. If anyone knows where I can get one I'd be grateful. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Yes I have a spare one PM me. 
  • Options
    An unusual item in my collection. For anyone growing up in the 80's thats Grotbags!