Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Season Training

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well done paulie, nice threa
    LB ball boy :D
  • Options
    I'm surprised we've taken so few people to the training camp, and that we didn't take more of our U23 players, I can't see AMB, Sarpong, Aouachria, Dempsey etc
  • Options
    I'm surprised we've taken so few people to the training camp, and that we didn't take more of our U23 players, I can't see AMB, Sarpong, Aouachria, Dempsey etc
    Haven't seen Aneke either.
  • Options
    Anyone know what time kick off is tomorrow?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Seem to be keeping a few players hidden for some reason...

Saw Oztumer getting off the coach in that ValleyPass video but havent really seen anything of Morgan or Aneke
  • Options
    Pratley in the first group, the fittest group alongside Lapslie - amazing.
  • Options
    Pratley in the first group, the fittest group alongside Lapslie - amazing.
    We should call him the Duracell Bunny!
  • Options
    Seem to be keeping a few players hidden for some reason...

Saw Oztumer getting off the coach in that ValleyPass video but havent really seen anything of Morgan or Aneke
    Morgan was in a photo in one of the training sessions before with Doughty. As for Aneke, I was thinking the same
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couple posted by Williams on Instagram

• Options
    Couple posted by Williams on Instagram

Didn't know Crocs made football boots.
  • Options
    Not sure if this is the right thread?
    Gilbey was the player Bowyer singled out for praise.    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f416cd3c638a/bowyer-on-draw-with-birmingham-impressive-gilbey-and-doughtys-goal
  • Options
    Fidnt weirdu play a big part last pre-season? Not even gone away with the squad this time.

Still better than that or season under Gobbo when Bowyer was named on the bench.
  • Options
    Fidnt weirdu play a big part last pre-season? Not even gone away with the squad this time.

Still better than that or season under Gobbo when Bowyer was named on the bench.
    Dempsey played in the game against Birmingham, so maybe more players have been in the training camp than shown on social media?
  • Options

• Options
    Perhaps he didn't pay his match subs....
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-defender-set-for-scan-with-boss-admitting-it-doesnt-look-good/

Pearce has done his knee and Aneke has done his ankle hence not involved Saturday 
  • Options
    MattF said:

wonder why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IR94 said:
    MattF said:

wonder why?
    Probably a money thing 

Same reason we can give Matthews a new contract,

Need TS to get a deal done quickly to get Matthews, THD and a couple more bodies in.

Other league 1 clubs are leaving us behind in terms of signings
  • Options
    It's quite possible it's us who rejected THD, bearing in mind this is someone who's spent the last 2 seasons at Bristol Rovers barely playing 30 games in 2 seasons