Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 Fixtures - Crewe away first game

Comments

• Options
    Will games be available live on ifollow in uk as they were at end of last season?
  • Options
    Will games be available live on ifollow in uk as they were at end of last season?
    They should be... Only game that wont be will be the Accrington away game as they refuse to sign up to iFollow
  • Options
    Wonder how they'll decide which fans can attend
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm guessing Wigan will be the first game we can attend at the 8k cap 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    shine166 said:
    I'm guessing Wigan will be the first game we can attend at the 8k cap 
    Sunderland game maybe? - If it is Wigan it'll be my Birthday weekend :)
  • Options
    Ballot perhaps? Put yourself forward and they pull 1000 names out of the hat. Only fair way.
  • Options
    The first 50 people to like your post! 
    lol! Sensible approach would be to contact the 1000 ST holders that live closest to the Valley so will require the least travel
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Looks like I won’t be doing any new grounds this season with Lincoln so early on. 
    Wimbledon are at plough lane this year
  • Options
    That end to the season is a LOT harder than the start!!

We could end up playing our promotion rivals every week after Lincoln (apart from Accrington)
    I’m not expecting anything from Ipswich. Players on championship wages might need to be released due to the salary cap.

they started last season well but finished mid table on ppg. That means their form was bottom half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We could end up playing our promotion rivals every week after Lincoln (apart from Accrington)
    I’m not expecting anything from Ipswich. Players on championship wages might need to be released due to the salary cap.

they started last season well but finished mid table on ppg. That means their form was bottom half
    Yeah I see them as a bit of an unknown quantity this season

Peterborough may be difficult but they always ship goals so will start well and slowly fade

Hull have made some fairly decent signings but nothing outstanding

As I always say with League One, there will be one team that'll be in that top six that no one expects to be there
  • Options
    I wonder how many season tickets we have sold or will sell by October. If say home fans only between 6k-8k allowed in should cover all season ticket holders. 
  • Options

Peterborough may be difficult but they always ship goals so will start well and slowly fade

As I always say with League One, there will be one team that'll be in that top six that no one expects to be there
    I think Crewe are going to surprise a lot of people and do well this season. Not sure of top 6 though. 
  • Options

I think Crewe are going to surprise a lot of people and do well this season. Not sure of top 6 though. 
    Plymouth are my bet... Ryan Lowe appears a class Manager at League Two level and wont be surprised if he can step up!!
  • Options
    Damn, Crewe would have been one of the few clubs still to visit and only half an hours drive for me as well 😒.
  • Options
    I wonder how many season tickets we have sold or will sell by October. If say home fans only between 6k-8k allowed in should cover all season ticket holders. 
    With social distancing, how will they allocate tickets? If 4000 of the 6000 have bought in the north stand, will they want to be moved to the east?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ross said:
    With social distancing, how will they allocate tickets? If 4000 of the 6000 have bought in the north stand, will they want to be moved to the east?
    Think people will be moved to East, West and Jimmy Seed. I know personally if I was offered East West or Jimmy Seed i would be happy just to go. 

Would imagine it will start at 30% then go up gradually. 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Well, it could be that or not going at all. 

Btw.....nothing wrong with the East Stand. 
  • Options
    I would also imagine that Valley Express would be unlikely to run for a while. That would impact on quite a few fans not being able to go.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:
    I would also imagine that Valley Express would be unlikely to run for a while. That would impact on quite a few fans not being able to go.
    Good Point. Plus maybe the older generation and those at high risk still may not be comfortable going just yet. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trying to work out if October or April is where our promotion hopes are ended.
  • Options
    I reckon it will be the first 6,000 people who bought a season ticket - I renewed a few weeks ago, so I am pretty sure I am within the range 🥳
  • Options
    That’s a looong 4 away games to see the season in.... (if it finishes that is)

:-(
  • Options
    I've not renewed yet due to not knowing when fans will be able to attend 
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for Plymouth having to play at The Valley on Boxing Day. Surely, they could have played someone a bit nearer to home.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Feel a bit sorry for Plymouth having to play at The Valley on Boxing Day. Surely, they could have played someone a bit nearer to home.
    The worst thing is the fact they appear to be the one team that have been screwed over...

Everyone else gets a relatively local fixture apart from Shrewsbury perhaps but then their fans deserve it!!

• Options
    The away matches at Wigan and Plymouth are midweek games
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ross said:
    The T&C already say youl be moved for social distancing, very few ppl will be in the actual seat theyve purchased. The JS will have fans in too.. good if the drummer is in there as there's better acoustics 
  • Options
    I've not renewed yet due to not knowing when fans will be able to attend 
    I imagine many people are still waiting for the takeover to happen