Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gerald Krasner

I know he is an insolvency practitioner, or similar.  But he does seem to snif round as many basket cases, in the football world, as our mate Chris. 

For some one with as much "experience" he doesn't seem to do that good a job.  It appears every club he gets involved with gets an extra points deduction (compared to the ones he doesn't).

As the risk of us going into admin is still real, and for the sack of others, maybe we should start the digging now, as opposed to when it is too late? 

Comments

• Can't agree with this one, he's brought in due to other issues and does as good a job as he can to help clubs get back on their feet - by the very nature of his job he's at clubs in a mess.

Also did right by Leeds when he was chairman ans stopped them going under completely by making some tough decisions.
  • Can't agree with this one, he's brought in due to other issues and does as good a job as he can to help clubs get back on their feet - by the very nature of his job he's at clubs in a mess.

Also did right by Leeds when he was chairman ans stopped them going under completely by making some tough decisions.
    If there is nothing to find, we won't find anything. No harm in trying. 

There are "suggestions" of goings on at Wigan now.  He managed to get Bournemouth "bonus points", Leeds fans I know don't hold him in high regard. 
  • Insolvency practises generally will bleed as much money as they can from a business in my experience. Don’t trust them one bit.
  • edited August 2020
    Lol at this thread. What next, a thread voicing suspicions on undertakers because wherever they go they leave dead people behind?

Insolvency practitioners get involved with failed businesses. That's their job. Sure I bet some employ sharper practices than others, but the job is to get whatever money they can for the creditors - and cover their own costs.
  • If administrators sell Wigan total legal costs will be in the region of £1,375,000 plus £1,337,467 for the administrators themselves and up to £250,000 for agents. #WAFC https://t.co/yBkEyQSLdt

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Yep and they get away with it time after time. Legal theft as somebody I worked with years ago once called it.
  • What I don't understand is why it's taken so long. Wigan went into admin 2 months ago, I can't think of other clubs where the process has dragged on like this, indeed hadn't the administrators set a deadline of the end of August?
  • Cant believe solicitors get a 25% uplift in fees if Wigan sold
  • Sponsored links:

• That was an easy £200k for the ludicrous appeal.

• What I don't understand is why it's taken so long. Wigan went into admin 2 months ago, I can't think of other clubs where the process has dragged on like this, indeed hadn't the administrators set a deadline of the end of August?
    And its taken nearly 3000 working hours 😳😳
  • edited September 2020
    MattF said:
    I always love the:

"Well there is always someone worse off than you" attitude

Complained once years ago at Boots opticians at the price of my glasses and quietly said: "Bit of a joke I have to pay so much money to be able to see"... shop assistant glared at me and replied: "Well people pay more for their glasses than you do"

Couldnt be bothered to thank her for proving my point!!