Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Iconic Music TV moments

2»

Comments

• More TV than music, but Preston walking off Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
  • Prince playing at the Super Bowl
    Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent
    Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl

• Nine below Zero popping up on the first episode of the Young Ones. In those days there were no spoilers so a real surprise. I think they had to present it as a cabaret to get the funding, hence the music. Most of the bands were good and it just enhanced the madness.
    Series Two, Episode 1 "Bambi"

Motörhead performing Ace Of Spades as a soundtrack to Rik, Vyvian, Neil and Mike rushing to catch the train.

Marvellous stuff.
  • Nine below Zero popping up on the first episode of the Young Ones. In those days there were no spoilers so a real surprise. I think they had to present it as a cabaret to get the funding, hence the music. Most of the bands were good and it just enhanced the madness.

Motörhead performing Ace Of Spades as a soundtrack to Rik, Vyvian, Neil and Mike rushing to catch the train.

Marvellous stuff.
    hairs stand up on my neck thinking of that one. it was very funny too
  • The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show

Marvellous stuff.
    hairs stand up on my neck thinking of that one. it was very funny too
    https://youtu.be/wR3xwENK7Jo