Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Romm off to Getafe

edited July 2007 in Rumours
a rough translation says Getafe are in for him:

TV 2 Sporten erfarer tirsdag at Micha­el Laudrups nye klub Getafe ligger i forhandlinger med Dennis Rommedahl, som gennem længere tid har ønsket at forlade Charlton. Rommedahls agent, Søren Lerby, vil dog endnu ikke bekræfte kontakten til Spanien.

"Der er flere muligheder, men ring til mig i morgen," siger Lerby hemmelig­hedsfuldt til TV 2 Sporten.

Michael Laudrups agent, Bayram Tutumlu, bekræfter til gengæld over for TV 2 Sporten at der er tale om den hurtige danske kantspiller.

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    that's translated!?

I must have drunk too much last night!
  • Options
    This isn't great but you get some idea:

TELEVISION 2 The sport experiences tuesday that Micha­el Laudrups new club Getafe implied to negotiations by That Rommedahl , that by longish age has hope that leave Charlton. Rommedahls representative , Blinking Lerby vil after yet no certify the contact to Spain. " there's several chances , however tire to me to morning " says Lerby hemmelig­hedsfuldt to TELEVISION 2 The sport. Michael Laudrups representative Bayram Tutumlu , certify on the other hand towards TELEVISION 2 The sport that there is some talk of the speedier danish kantspiller.
  • Options
    didn't you miss 'ckinglife' from the end of the thread title?
  • Options
    urdy gurdy urdy?

He can f##k off. useless selfish piece of prima donna sh1t.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]didn't you miss 'ckinglife' from the end of the thread title?
    LOL! We can only hope...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]This isn't great but you get some idea:

TELEVISION 2 The sport experiences tuesday that Micha­el Laudrups new club Getafe implied to negotiations by That Rommedahl , that by longish age has hope that leave Charlton. Rommedahls representative , Blinking Lerby vil after yet no certify the contact to Spain. " there's several chances , however tire to me to morning " says Lerby hemmelig­hedsfuldt to TELEVISION 2 The sport. Michael Laudrups representative Bayram Tutumlu , certify on the other hand towards TELEVISION 2 The sport that there is some talk of the speedier danish kantspiller.

Let's face it, who could resist a speedier danish kantspiller?

...Even if Lerby IS behaving hemmelighedsfuldt.