Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

omg - chrissy powell is black

Powell lands blow for black coaches with Charlton job - from todays times

and there i was thinking the bloke was just muddy from all that sliding and tackling...and as for all that stuff we've all been saying for the past few seasons about how he should be given a coaching role because he's a great reader of the game and greatly respected by everyone all is clearly insignificant when it comes to the writing the opening two paragraphs of the article...

'Alan Pardew, the Charlton Athletic manager, is not too focused on leading his club back to the top flight to ignore the good of the game in general. Hence his decision to back his beliefs yesterday by signing Chris Powell, the club’s former defender, as player-coach.

“I feel that black coaches need to be promoted in the game,” Pardew said. “I’m so pleased that Paul Ince has got the job [as manager] at MK Dons. We have so many black players in the country, but [almost] no black coaches or managers.'

Comments

• Options
    I though he was given the job because he's the new Messiah?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I though he was given the job because he's the new Messiah?

he is the new messiah isnt he ...
  • Options
    Chrissy P is the old messiah ......

...Jody Morris is the new messiah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Chrissy P is theoldmessiah ......

...Jody Morris is the new messiah

you cant say old, that's age discrimination...
  • Options
    Yeah........but 'our' Jody ain't black.
    Or is he?