Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Iceland / Denmark (Foden & Greenwood in trouble)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Did you even read it?!

'Childhood sweetheart', throwing in the fact he bought his parents a house...

Outside of about 2 lines it's all praise for Foden. Please compare it to the Greenwood or any of Sterling's headlines. 
  • Options
    You’re right, no white players have ever been dug out in the press.

its all clearly racism.
  • Options
    I think Southgate's honeymoon period is over now. The press gave him a pretty easy time before,during and after the World cup and that continued until recently. I had hoped lessons had been learned from the past but its looking like some press will revert to type and dig up what they can, which is a shame.
    They probably cant and wont find much on Southgate so unfortunately any players making mistakes(non footie related) are gonna get slaughtered instead.

Still laughing at £1200 for the forehead.
  • Options
    greenwood in trouble again 
    Things like that annoy me, it's something that a ton of people and footballers have done before. Not saying it's right to do but the kid is probably 16-17 in the video, and the Sun are going after him.

Once again let's try and destroy a talented young player by digging up shit from before he was even a pro.

The sun are scum but remember the Charlton fans who dug up shit on Diego Poyet when he was 15 and slagging off Andy Carroll.

Ps. Diego Poyet is rumoured to have retired at 24 despite not having an injury.
    Yet another player not paid a decent wage at Cafc and then slagged off by the ignorant.
  • Options
    Well i guess it would be worse for him to do it when he was 13 but he didn’t, he was doing it a few weeks ago as an 18 year old Man U regular and England player (u21’s)

hes now in the England first team and it becomes a story
    Foden's wife + kid apparently wasn't a story but Greenwood doing something that over 50% of 18 year olds + probably 80% of 18 year old footballers do. 

There's an ulterior motive here.
    You are right, but it's you that has the ulterior motive.
  • Options

its all clearly racism.
    Moron 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

its all clearly racism.
    Moron 
    Imbecile 
  • Options
    Sterling quite rightly should be criticized.
    His attack on Joe Gomez was a disgrace and how he only missed one game for that is still a mystery.
    I don't believe Wayne Rooney is a person of Colour, but he was red faced when slaughtered in the media for granny groping. 

• Options
    His attack on Joe Gomez was a disgrace and how he only missed one game for that is still a mystery.
    I don't believe Wayne Rooney is a person of Colour, but he was red faced when slaughtered in the media for granny groping. 

Do enough searching and you can back up any argument, how about just comparing the 2 recent players and admit the reactions have been very different? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Do enough searching and you can back up any argument, how about just comparing the 2 recent players and admit the reactions have been very different? 
    But only one of them was caught doing laughing gas a few weeks ago, should it only be reported if a white player does it as well?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

But only one of them was caught doing laughing gas a few weeks ago, should it only be reported if a white player does it as well?
    Laughing gas vs cheating on his mrs who he has a kid with.. even if you had half a brain cell you could work out which one is worse. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Laughing gas vs cheating on his mrs who he has a kid with.. even if you had half a brain cell you could work out which one is worse. 
    The cheating was covered in the original story about them BOTH shagging in Iceland, laughing gas is a different story only concerning ONE of them.

there is a huge problem with kids doing laughing gas in the uk and the paper went with it.

If you weren’t such an idiot you would understand that 

• Options
    Both broke covid rules. Sadly the precedent for doing that and it being accepted was Cummings but we all have to ignore what Foden, Greenwood and Cummings did and take responsibility ourselves for that is right in the current climate.

Morally what Foden did is shocking but it's not something that a teenager can probably relate to as the vast majority of them are not in long term and committed relationships. Greenwood did something that is becoming more and more of an issue in society as it is leading to addiction and also associated long term effects.

This has nothing to do with racism unless the suggestion is that only kids of colour are using nitrous oxide. Which, of course, is complete and utter rubbish. The gutter press have always been happy to pursue anyone that will sell papers. Rooney has already been mentioned. But look at Paul Gascoigne and how he's been treated over the years and still is. Or Kenny Sansom for that matter. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

The cheating was covered in the original story about them BOTH shagging in Iceland, laughing gas is a different story only concerning ONE of them.

there is a huge problem with kids doing laughing gas in the uk and the paper went with it.

Laughing gas has caused far less harm to kids than broken families have, you stick to the daily mail narrative though pops. 
  • Options
    From an ON FIELD point of view, chemical abuse is worse than playing the field
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Laughing gas has caused far less harm to kids than broken families have, you stick to the daily mail narrative though pops. 

.im pretty sure more people have died from inhaling nitrous oxide than have because their dad was a bit of a shagger 
  • Options
    Very disappointed in the lack of pics of the Icelandics finest pair
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

.im pretty sure more people have died from inhaling nitrous oxide than have because their dad was a bit of a shagger 
    You might want to check the numbers on that... Especially the percentage of violent criminals and murderers who come from broken homes. I believe it's 70%+. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

'Bit of a shagger' thats a very old school way of looking at it.

As someone that comes from a broken home, I can assure you its harmed me far more than a few balloons have.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

You might want to check the numbers on that... Especially the percentage of violent criminals and murderers who come from broken homes. I believe it's 70%+. 
    🤣 fucking hell

Perhaps I should have said as a “direct result” but I think it’s pretty clear 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

🤣 fucking hell

Well I think the question asked was which is worse, Dave? I don't agree with the gatekeeping over timescales.

But you seem like you just want to go off on one about this, so I say go for it, enjoy yourself!
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

As someone that comes from a broken home, I can assure you its harmed me far more than a few balloons have.
    But Foden has been forgiven by his mrs so there is no broken home, you however, think that the papers should have focused on the cheating?

how queer 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

🤣 fucking hell

Well I think the question asked was which is worse, Dave? I don't agree with the gatekeeping over timescales.

But you seem like you just want to go off on one about this, so I say go for it, enjoy yourself!
    Sounds like someone who cheated on his mrs many times but hates drugs (I'm guessing other than booze, sugar, stuff over the counter and anything prescribed by a doctor).

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

🤣 fucking hell

Sounds like someone who cheated on his mrs many times but hates drugs (I'm guessing other than booze, sugar, stuff over the counter and anything prescribed by a doctor).

Sounds like you know fuck all about me.

I’m out Of this thread.

peace 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

But Foden has been forgiven by his mrs so there is no broken home, you however, think that the papers should have focused on the cheating?

how queer 
    Of course the wag has forgiven him they always do! Don't want to give up the wag millionaire lifestyle
    If he'd been a bricklayer ,plumber,or postie I bet she wouldn't have forgiven him
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

how queer 
    Greenwood's mum forgave him for doing a balloon, normality resumes and now nobody has been naughty.