Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Denmark v England tonight

Comments

• Options
    Very comfortable for the Danes in that first half.
  • Options
    What channel is it on?
  • Options
    Why have I just wasted 45 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back watching that shower?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    What channel is it on?
    Sky Sports Main Event
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Valley11 said:
    What channel is it on?
    It’s channel 918 on Sky.

• Options
    It’s a glorified pre-season friendly away in Denmark with us starting 7 defenders. I wasn’t expecting a thriller.
  • Options
    He's trying to play 3 cbs at then TAA and Trippier as wing backs but it's not working.
    Coady does look good though 
  • Options
    Southgate has to be careful. You can’t keep playing football like this and expect to be viewed as a positive manager.
  • Options
    Get this match on record now, if you struggle with insomnia you’ll thank me later.
  • Options
    Rice always looks a bit undercooked to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goes against the grain
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:
    Al dente
  • Options
    Is it just me that doesn't understand what rice offers? 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    What channel is it on?
    The Insomnia Channel
  • Options
    Rice dier trippier Phillips all nowhere near good enough. Didn’t think I would ever say England miss Henderson!
  • Options
    Southgate pretty clueless. Is Grealish sleeping with his Mrs, whats he got on him?
  • Options
    If I was Grealish I’d be fuming. Better than anyone in that midfield that is available and 100x more creative.
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:
    Don’t let his uncle Ben hear you say that.
    Love our fans humour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rice dier trippier Phillips all nowhere near good enough. Didn’t think I would ever say England miss Henderson!
    Henderson is certainly one of those players you appreciate more when he isn't playing and see what is missing.
  • Options
    Kept flicking over to the cricket, then realised it was more exciting, so now I am watching cricket and flicking over to football.
  • Options
    Denmark seven shots to England’s one. Need to change it up.
  • Options
    Sancho off Mount on

Not really what I had in mind lol
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    If I was Grealish I’d be fuming. Better than anyone in that midfield that is available and 100x more creative.
    If Grealish is Englands saviour then i would be worried. Hes good but fuck me nowhere near the level of others. Cant see him featuring much in my opinion.
  • Options
    Would like to see a goal even ffs, even if thats Denmark. International football is dull not sure why i bother
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    If Grealish is Englands saviour then i would be worried. Hes good but fuck me nowhere near the level of others. Cant see him featuring much in my opinion.
    Think that’s harsh. He should be in this side no question.
  • Options
    Rice and Phillips get the back and look backwards towards Englands own goal for the pass. Says it all.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Think that’s harsh. He should be in this side no question.
    Hes average nothing great. Hes been bigged up for years and done very little.

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I disagree, he's a very good player, and more importantly he'd actually provide some creativity here which we're completely lacking.